Trusted Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Used Becca Cosmetics?

I enjoy several products from Becca ...I knew the brand back in early 2000's!

It was at Nords when I first saw it...it had a vast array of products unlike now...no idea why they got rid of so much? grrrr

Brushes and omgoshs everything!

I use back-lit primer it's a good size and will last long.

Also the newer Blurring powder to set my liquid foundations...lends very minimal glow, not even shimmer..just healthy looking nothing at all obvious just a nice setting powder with just that specail something to it.

The Opal, Pearl and other shimmers in many forms but love the Opal most after all I've tried. And in the lotion form or if it comes in a tube or wand I keep one in my purse.

A++ on those.

Beach Tint too in Watermelon and Guava...easy to use, natural and long lasting on cheeks for me. A must have for all. a wee dab will last years! but I use other products too of course being a m/u addict that's why things last haha! Smiley Wink

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone tried the BECCA Soft Light Blurring Powder (item A358560)?   If so, how was it?  TIA

Honored Contributor

I use the Beachtint blush.  Just a tiny bit squeezed out on my finger, kinda looks like I pricked my finger.  You don't want a lot.  Then I rub, rub, rub together until almost dry, and then start lightly patting my fingertips on my cheeks (and anywhere else I might want just a little color).  Gives a very natural color; however, it would be easy to get too much color so you do have to be careful.

Supposedly, you can also use this on your lips too, but I find it very drying, and the color comes off if you try to put lip balm over it.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you all for your replies.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I received Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in a Sephora Play box and I really like it. I will probably order a full size when it runs out. It is an interesting product. I use a little over my BB cream for extra coverage. It illuminates and covers pores as well.

Honored Contributor

I just purchased from Ulta the bronzing powder and absolutely love it.  It gives a great glow without looking muddy or orange at all.   I plan on trying more from this line.

Respected Contributor

I have 2 highlighters, Champagne Pop and Amethyst. I love them both and use with a light hand. I have an all matte eyeshadow palette in Ombré Nudes and they are pigmented and blend very well. I got a deluxe sample in the pore perfecting primer and it's good for keeping the look matte. I would like to try one of their new bronzer soon. 

Honored Contributor

I love the backlit primer-it's very illuminating but not garish. Unfortunately, the perfume in it irritated my skin but I have the world's most sensitive skin I think sometimes!

I'd recommend it if that's not a concern because it is gorgeous!!!

Does anyone have any recommendations for Becca bronzing powder?  I have very fair skin, so nothing too drastic!  

Super Contributor

I have the Chrissy Tiegen palette and it's gorgeous.  Looks amazing on my medium olive skintone. It has blush, bronzer and two highlighters, one peachy and one rosetone, even came with their half contouring brush.  Got it on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a love/hate relationship with this brand. The products I like I really like, and the ones which unerwhelm me I could never recommend.  

My favorite product in the line are the powdered eyeshadows palettes Ombre Nude and Ombre Rouge.  The shadows are long wearing and the colors lay down evenly with one stroke of the brush. I can't ask my eyeshadow to do more than that. Also, the palettes contain matte shades of nude tones and neutrals which play well against a wide range of skintones. 

Eye Priming Perfector is nice because it's tinted and can be worn without additional shadow if that's the look you want.  However, I'm ot sure, but that prouduct may be heded toward the makeup discontinued graveyard.  

Sunlit Bronzer is a goodie. You can do far worse for a light covereage foundation than Becca's Aqua Luminous. I prefer a light coverage foundation like this over tinted moisturizers, and CC and BB creams.  Becca's foundation colors are very realististic to real skin's undertones.  I may be biased with that perception because her darker colors are so great.  Luminous Blush is also on my high marks list.