Honored Contributor

Has Anyone Tried the New Juvia's Place Liquid Blush?

I've heard they are just as pigmented as the Rare Beauty liquid blushes.

Juvias.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Tried the New Juvia's Place Liquid Blush?

What beautiful colors!

I wonder if they go on sheer?

I would be interested in trying them.

Are you going to try any of them, @monicakm ? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I am not going to try any of them @Toppers3 

Not because I don't want to but because of the sheer amt of makeup I have.  It will have to be something truly unique for me to buy it.  And wouldn't you know, I discovered something truly unique that I wanted to look into buying and can't remember what it was LOL  They didn't have it at Sephora.

Honored Contributor

I will try to find the video I watched.  She showed a side by side comparison of the pigmentation.  Was it Allie or Angelica?  I'll look for it.

Trusted Contributor

I totally understand about having enough beauty products.

I have been replacing old stuff that I had since before the pandemic, and I'm done.

I was poking around the Sephora today that's inside of our Kohl's store, just kind of roaming around.

I was thinking about the beauty stores that we have...

We have another in-store Sephora in our Penneys store, and then we have an Ulta in our Target, and then another free-standing Ulta store, too.

The testers in this Sephora that I was in had all seen better days, though. Smiley Wink

At least I could take a look at color choices for lipsticks and blushes in-person for a change, rather than just looking online. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 

My closest Sephora is on my computer.  For me and my back, this is my best option.

Respected Contributor

Oooh the price is right and I want the coral pink colors! I can see it now: my beachy waves, bronzy glam makeup, cat eye liner, highlighter, and a glowy touch of this pink liquid blush on my cheeks and pout! Take my money, Juvia Liquid Blush! Smiley Very HappyHeart

Honored Contributor

What is the price point?  Can these be used on lips also?  They look really pretty. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

What is the price point?  Can these be used on lips also?  They look really pretty. 

@AngelPuppy1  - Juvia's Place is sold in the "drugstore" section of the ULTA I go to.  Their prices are very reasonable.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1   The Juvia's Liquid blushes are $18 on Ulta's website and there is a $3.50 coupon on Ulta's website so I'll buy one of them when I need to buy something else so that I can use the coupon Smiley Happy.  They look really pretty online!