Valued Contributor

Has Anyone Tried "Volaire" Shampoo & Conditioner?

I was watching the infomercial for Volaire hair products -- starring Kristin Davis -- and I'm wondering if amyone has tried it.  Does it work?  Does it smell good?  I'm getting tired of WEN because it's getting more and more expensive, especially with shipping cost.  I do like WEN, but I'm ready to try something else, and my hair is getting thinner as the years pass by.  Would love to hear comments if anyone has an experience with Volaire.  Thanks in advance Smiley Surprised)

Respected Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Tried "Volaire" Shampoo & Conditioner?

I have not tried it.  Also have watched Kerinique.  I hesitate to use the supplements and the hair growing chemicals since I have had breast cancer,  So my new favorite it Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite line.  His serum is excellent.  Leaves hair full but totally soft.  I am using up all my WEN and will not buy again.  Unfortunately I have enough to last a year.  Just makes my hair totally limp the next day no matter what I try.  They have a full kit right now.  Try it, You can always send it back if you don't like it.

Honored Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

I was watching the infomercial for Volaire hair products -- starring Kristin Davis -- and I'm wondering if amyone has tried it.  Does it work?  Does it smell good?  I'm getting tired of WEN because it's getting more and more expensive, especially with shipping cost.  I do like WEN, but I'm ready to try something else, and my hair is getting thinner as the years pass by.  Would love to hear comments if anyone has an experience with Volaire.  Thanks in advance Smiley Surprised)

I watched that too.

Honored Contributor

@Beauty Maven,  I have not tried it.  However, you might like Acure Organics Hydrating w/argan oil shampoo (sulfate free).  It makes my hair feel very hydrated.  If you want a lovely scented shampoo try Aveda's Shampure.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl  I'm a bc survivor and use Viviscal daily. My hair is down to the middle of my back and is healthy. Viviscal contains no drugs or soy.

I have used Volaire hair products, and I love them.  My hair has thinned with age, and the volaire shampoo works miracles with it.  I've had people make compliments about my hair, and when we talked about the hair products I'd tell them about Volaire and how it made it so easy for me to keep my hair nice, I'd get a comment like, "Oh, but your hair is so nice and thick,"  or, "But my hair is then; it's not thick like yours.  The products made my hair look thicker.  The hair was not weighted down by product, and so it was nice and fluffy, making it appear thicker.  I'm finding it hard to find, and it was searching for it that I found this blog.