Honored Contributor

Has Anyone Tried The Smooth Line by Rodan and Fields?

Rodan and Fields have a newish line called Smooth. Has anyone tried it? They also have an anti-aging line. Has anyone tried that line? Opinions are welcome.
Super Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Tried The Smooth Line by Rodan and Fields?

My neice and her husband swear by these products.  They use the anti aging.  Just a little expensive for me.

Trusted Contributor

I'm familiar with their Soothe line for sensitive, irritated skin/redness. I've never heard of a Smooth line. What complexion issues is it recommended for?
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

New Contributor

I started using the Reverse line in May. Since May the brown spots on my face from many years of sun have noticeably faded. At the same time I also started using Redefine Amp MD. This is a exfoliating roller for firmer skin. I have tried many high end products for firming my neck and nothing has worked until Rodan & Fields. I don't think the products are any more expensive then any other high end products. There is a 60 day return so you don't have anything to lose.
Valued Contributor

I tried the products last year and had a reaction, I didn't get all my money back when I had to return. Just a heads up , don't expect all your money back if the products dont work for you. My expierence was that they are sure not customer friendly.

New Contributor

You should have got your purchase price back less shipping and handling charges if the product was returned within 60 days. Less shipping and handling seems to be a standard for all companies.
Valued Contributor

I used the anti-aging line and didn't care for it at all.  It didn't seem to do anything, even moisturize very well and gave me the worst blackheads ever.  I wanted to like it because I have several friends that sell, but really hated it.