Respected Contributor

Has Anyone Ever Used Dr. Jeannette Graf Products & Do They Work?

I am trying Dr. Graf's tighening cremes for the first time.  Are they effective?

Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Dr. Jeannette Graf Products & Do They Work?

I've only used her Copper Collagen Mask so I really can't say anything about her other products. The mask was just okay, nothing special. 

dr-graf-copper-collagen-infusion-d-20120808170652-208223.jpg

Respected Contributor

I have used several of her products and they work very well for me.  I always go back to the deep wrinkle line.  I'm in my 60's and get many compliments on my skin.  It's not a "miracle" line, just great skincare for a really great price.

Honored Contributor

I think her products based on ingredients are mediocre at best. Much more innovative lines out there than hers.

Trusted Contributor

Skin care in jars is a big no no for me.  Everytime you dip your fingers in you're contaminating it.  Also, air will get to it and ingredients will become less effective

Respected Contributor

@henderson wrote:

Skin care in jars is a big no no for me.  Everytime you dip your fingers in you're contaminating it.  Also, air will get to it and ingredients will become less effective

I use toothpicks or plastic knives to get creams from jars.  I think putting my fingers in would taint the product.  I even do this for hair products.

Respected Contributor

a few years back i used her products for a while until i discovered her night cream was basically Crisco. sorry i wasted my $$$ on her creams.

Respected Contributor

@Stellabystarlight wrote:

I am trying Dr. Graf's tighening cremes for the first time.  Are they effective?

read the reviews for the products you are interested in. I like her body butters/creams.

Respected Contributor

I have tried several products, and none of them did anything for me. About a year or so back, she came out with a lip cream that she raved about it having the best results ever....so I bought it. It was so awful, dried out the lip area, so I threw it out. Shortly after that, it was removed from inventory. I think she puts the bare minimum, if any, in her products...junk. Look at the ingredients.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've tried a few products over the years - Skinn Deep, Exfoliating & Firming pads (although that is a customer pick) and wasn't particularly impressed but she makes a number of products, some of which get good reviews, so who knows what might work for you.  I'm not a fan of Dr. Denese either, and lots of people here like her products!