Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Hard sell on the belle beauty TSV

I have no intention of buying makeup - but I saw part of one presentation and I didn't think the "finished product" looked all that attractive.  Looked more like stage makeup.

Trusted Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
There’s a great message in some of these posts........If you don’t like it “TURN THE TV OFF!” or “CHANGE THE CHANNEL!” I think Kim is so inspirational, such a positive person. She makes me feel good about myself.

@Naturesbeauty 

love your thoughts. Thank you!  

Truer words, truer words......

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Respected Contributor

this is my problem.  i love buying makeup.  i like the kits because of the value. but...... there is really no value if you only use one or maybe 2 items of the kit. 

i have started looking at the kits and really seeing what i might be using. 

mascara, nope. have a bunch only wear on Sundays

brush, nope, have more than i need. 

shadow sticks, probably not, again, have plenty

lipstick, again, probably not, have a ton. 

foundation, YES, that's what i really want to try.  $50+ just to want to try the one item. NOT a good deal. 

money saved. 

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

this is my problem.  i love buying makeup.  i like the kits because of the value. but...... there is really no value if you only use one or maybe 2 items of the kit. 

i have started looking at the kits and really seeing what i might be using. 

mascara, nope. have a bunch only wear on Sundays

brush, nope, have more than i need. 

shadow sticks, probably not, again, have plenty

lipstick, again, probably not, have a ton. 

foundation, YES, that's what i really want to try.  $50+ just to want to try the one item. NOT a good deal. 

money saved. 

@kittyloo, I'm the same way.  I too used to buy the kits because of the "value" but I was either giving away most of the products or just not using them and eventually tossing so there really was no value.

If I like these products, I will use everything in this kit.  I needed foundation and I really like good eyeshadow sticks.  I also wear mascara daily and I'm always up for more lip products.  LOL   

Honored Contributor

This is the first beauty TSV I have purchased in a long time.  Years ago bought so many--BE, Philosophy, and many brands that are no longer on QVC.  If it was higher priced and had a shipping charge, I would not have ordered it.  I want to try the foundationn and I do need a mascara, I use eyeliners, etc.    If the colors or items don't work for me, I will have to return it, but I felt it was worth it to try the new foundation.  I went on AD, but read here that the AD shipments will be exactly the same items.  I will cancel AD because I won't need more of the same in a few months.

Honored Contributor

I was thisclose to buying this TSV, but passed on it. I realized I really didn't need any of it. also I am not familiar with this line, the quality of the products.