Respected Contributor

Hard sell on the belle beauty TSV

Boy is Amy putting on the hard sell on this TSV!

I would buy but I feel the shadow sticks are lame. Don't need another mascara and have plenty of lip colors just like this one. I am only interested in the foundation and brush.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hard sell on the belle beauty TSV

[ Edited ]

It probably is not selling thus the reason for the hard sell.  The problem is == a foundation is thrown together and only offers a few shades.  We are not all yellow undertone.  Easy pass for me, ya all.  Pun intended with sarcasm. lol

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle 

Every presentation is a hard sell. It is what they do for a living. If you don’t think so, they are doing it right. 

Respected Contributor

There is no review for the TSV but I looked at the other reviews of Kim's beauty products and they are mixed at best. Another semi-celebrity selling her beauty products. It cracks me up when callers thank the celebrity for bringing wonderful products when the celebrity should be thanking the caller for buying her stuff.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Kim has said several times.......it is a mix of yellow and pink tones.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thought the kit was a good opportunity and value, liked everything offered.       skintone olive-medium. chose auto-delivery.

Esteemed Contributor

I only watched it a few times off & on during the day for a few minutes but in every close up I saw the models faces looked cakey a tad greasy at the same time. In one case I was thinking "she needs a little powder over that to take down the shine" but right about then Amy said "you don't need any powder over this" And Kim chimed in agreeing.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl 

TSV makeup presentations imo always use to much makeup. In my life would never wear heavy full coverage foundation. Less is more in most cases. 

Regular Contributor

Love it, bought it, can't wait to get it!