Honored Contributor

I wish I could remember the name of the poster who recommended this nail strengthening cream. I tried it and it has made a significant difference in my nails. They were peeling and bending at the tip, and now in a matter of 2 weeks, wow, what a difference. Anyway thanks to that poster, and I hope she sees this.💅🏻💅🏻

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

That stuff has been around for years.  I tried it when it first became the "in thing" and got no results at all.  Many nail problems are caused by dryness so any sort of lotion containing oils will help to some extent. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@QVCkitty1

Is this the thread where you saw it?

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/REVIEW-Onyx-Hard-as-Hoof-nail-strengthening-cream/m-p/3891912/hi...

@lolakimono, Yes, that is the post. Thank you , and I sent a thanks to the poster. 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

That stuff has been around for years.  I tried it when it first became the "in thing" and got no results at all.  Many nail problems are caused by dryness so any sort of lotion containing oils will help to some extent. 

I've used a lot of lotions and potions, but this one actually worked, so we'll see.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

Yes, that was me @QVCkitty1 and so glad it has worked for you like it has me.  The trick though is continued use.  Now, gotta keep at it!  LOL

Thanks for the shout out on the beauty board.   Smiley Happy