Respected Contributor

Re: Hard Candy Glamoflauge Foundation

Hi, Muse only swatched one shade, but at least you can get an idea of the texture.
Occasional Contributor

It runs really light. I am light/ medium more towards medium. In bare minerals I am a medium beige and in Mac I am nc23. I went with the medium. I also bought the sheer envy 12 hour primer and the smokey eyes palette. I like the primer also. The smokey eyes pallete is hard candys' copy of too faced palettes. I picked the smokey one because it had the most matte colors in it. Hard Candy also has a natural and a sassy eyes palette too. But my Walmart waz out of the natural palette.
Occasional Contributor

Also forgot to add the smokey eyes palette is very pigmented.
Trusted Contributor

On 3/24/2015 blackkittn said: It runs really light. I am light/ medium more towards medium. In bare minerals I am a medium beige and in Mac I am nc23. I went with the medium. I also bought the sheer envy 12 hour primer and the smokey eyes palette. I like the primer also. The smokey eyes pallete is hard candys' copy of too faced palettes. I picked the smokey one because it had the most matte colors in it. Hard Candy also has a natural and a sassy eyes palette too. But my Walmart waz out of the natural palette.

I have the Birthday Suit palette and it is also all matte.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/24/2015 blackkittn said: It runs really light. I am light/ medium more towards medium. In bare minerals I am a medium beige and in Mac I am nc23. I went with the medium. I also bought the sheer envy 12 hour primer and the smokey eyes palette. I like the primer also. The smokey eyes pallete is hard candys' copy of too faced palettes. I picked the smokey one because it had the most matte colors in it. Hard Candy also has a natural and a sassy eyes palette too. But my Walmart waz out of the natural palette.

good to know. thank you

Trusted Contributor

On 3/25/2015 vaccinia said:

i have my eye on that. It goes out of stock quickly here.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/25/2015 poregirl said:
On 3/25/2015 vaccinia said:

i have my eye on that. It goes out of stock quickly here.

I don't find the shadows to be all that pigmented, but they are buildable and definitely worth the $6 price tag.