Esteemed Contributor
I finally got to order my Beekma. Stuff without them selling out first. I got the Today's Only package, wipes, and that hand cream you recommended. Love it all and the handcream is MINE!
Honored Contributor
Oh you're so lucky, I still haven't received mine! In fact the Orange blossom and honey duo with caddy is still in process almost a week later! Not sure what is going on with my orders but glad you got yours. What is the scent like, super citrusy?
Esteemed Contributor
Oh I'm sorry I didn't get the caddy. I got the honey 0ramge blossom hand lotion. It will go good with my SOb. It's very nice and light.
Honored Contributor

Re: Happydaze..OT

[ Edited ]
No I know what that one smells like since that is one I already have, lol. Smiley Happy I meant the TTV scent, honeyed grapefruit.
ETa: okay I am confused, lol. I am not real familiar with evine so is today only the TTV or the one time only equivalent?
Esteemed Contributor
I got the wipes and the honey soap. Very lightly scented as I guess all the products are. My nose smells more honey. Gave a pack to my DH and he likes them too. They are going to be great in the fridge. Turned out I wasn't feeling one today and used them to freshen up, I really love them, oh no, here I go I'll be stashing this stuff now. Lol
Honored Contributor

LOL, yeah, I can see myself really getting into their products more. I am glad you are liking them so far and even hubby likes them!