Super Contributor
On 4/3/2015 Sister Golden Hair said:

Crisso, I started this thread for you{#emotions_dlg.wub} Since our other threads got poofed for no reason, I thought this would work{#emotions_dlg.lol} And we all love our make-up.

Ahhhh....

Image result for emoticon of over one's head pics

Honored Contributor

YAY Crisso!!! So happy to ""see"" you stick around. We need more sweet people like you on the forums!

Super Contributor

Thanks again for your kindness, Suzy and Karnerblue. Back in action! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

I wanted to share that I decided to try the dark brown in "Blinc". I always use black but thought I might give this color a try. I have used all the other colors but I like a more natural look.

SGH, I am shocked, shocked I tells ya, that you never tried the dark brown blinc before! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} Seriously though, I like it too, it does look more natural but honestly the black works better on my because my lashes are naturally so light and sometimes the dark brown isn't dark enough. I do use it sometimes but still prefer the black.

ETA: I might want to explore JI products more so after the cheek/lip tint, what other product do you highly recommend?

Super Contributor
On 4/3/2015 HappyDaze said:

YAY Crisso!!! So happy to ""see"" you stick around. We need more sweet people like you on the forums!

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/3/2015 Crisso said:

I am here. I got very emotional because my mom passed away a little over a year ago and holidays are tough. I was overcome by the complete insensitivity of that poster - and for what? Again, because she can and gets away with it. She responded in an equally callous way to another poster on that thread who spoke of her deceased relatives.

There is never any substance, simply attacking where it will hurts most. Young children do this when they are angry and frustrated. The difference is that, for the most part, children do not know a better way to communicate and are guileless.

Press the report inappropriate link? Ha! Last night her posts were left there no matter what, while those around hers that did not violate standards were deleted in a heartbeat. Then she came back to taunt people about their posts being gone. I have seen her do this time and time again.

In any event, this morning I shook my head and decided that it was silly to let a garden-variety troll get one ounce of bother from me.

I appreciate your concern and you have been very kind, but I am OK now, truly.

I'm so glad you posted. Don't you worry about us GF, we are fine{#emotions_dlg.wub}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

suzy and Karner, yes, very sweet posts.

I like to discuss different topics but if I disagree, there is a nice way of telling someone. We all have our own likes and dislikes. Our own beliefs about certain subjects but there is no need to make rude and hurtful posts.

Back to make-up{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

Ok makeup. Out for delivery with UPS I have a Bobbi Brown Cream Eye Shadow in Galaxy from the F & F sale, by way of Nordies for free shipping.

It's my favorite and I am excited to get it. It looks nothing like Nordies swatch.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor
On 4/3/2015 HappyDaze said:

I wanted to share that I decided to try the dark brown in "Blinc". I always use black but thought I might give this color a try. I have used all the other colors but I like a more natural look.

SGH, I am shocked, shocked I tells ya, that you never tried the dark brown blinc before! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} Seriously though, I like it too, it does look more natural but honestly the black works better on my because my lashes are naturally so light and sometimes the dark brown isn't dark enough. I do use it sometimes but still prefer the black.

ETA: I might want to explore JI products more so after the cheek/lip tint, what other product do you highly recommend?

I know{#emotions_dlg.w00t} I can't believe it myself!!{#emotions_dlg.lol} I can't remember if I told you but I first bought it from QVC. Then they quit carrying it and I found an ad in a magazine. Was I a happy camper, yes.

I do love their eye shadow and the quad blush. And I love her brushes and have all of them. But I know most of us have lots of brushes we like. I have never found as good as one as "the Handi". I'm trying to remember how long I have used her products. I need to ask my friend when she started selling her products. I was her first.

Honored Contributor
On 4/3/2015 betteb said:

Ok makeup. Out for delivery with UPS I have a Bobbi Brown Cream Eye Shadow in Galaxy from the F & F sale, by way of Nordies for free shipping.

It's my favorite and I am excited to get it. It looks nothing like Nordies swatch.

I think galaxy is super pretty and agree that it does not look the same IRL as it does on the Norstrom swatch. I wish I could buy her products as I do like some of them. I love her beach oil and lotion and like some of her cream shadows. So pretty. Smiley Happy