Trusted Contributor

I know you have mentioned in the past trying unsuccessfully to get Laura Geller's Baked Elements foundation in Fair.  It's in stock at her website and on sale. 

Honored Contributor

@soonersis  Please excuse the intrusion.

I'm not HD, but @HappyDaze. if you see this, I 'm thinking of you and sending good wishes.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@soonersis Thank you, I appreciate the heads up. It is about time, wow. I tried the pur minerals pressed powder and I just don't find it works nearly as well as this foundation. Sure wish I could find a dupe since her CS is so frustrating but it is just so good!

@Drythe Thanks, my friend. I've been sick for two weeks thanks to my in laws. Haven't been sick in close to two years and haven't been that sick since I was little. Ugh. Then right after Christmas we found out one of our dogs has bone cancer so it has been a world wind of  vet visits and surgery. My head is spinning. Hope your husband is doing well and 2017 brings you both good health. Been praying for you both.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@soonersis Thank you, I appreciate the heads up. It is about time, wow. I tried the pur minerals pressed powder and I just don't find it works nearly as well as this foundation. Sure wish I could find a dupe since her CS is so frustrating but it is just so good!

@Drythe Thanks, my friend. I've been sick for two weeks thanks to my in laws. Haven't been sick in close to two years and haven't been that sick since I was little. Ugh. Then right after Christmas we found out one of our dogs has bone cancer so it has been a world wind of  vet visits and surgery. My head is spinning. Hope your husband is doing well and 2017 brings you both good health. Been praying for you both.

I was thinking about you also @HappyDaze. I hope you're feeling better soon and sending warm thoughts your way! So sorry to hear about your dog. Sending prayers your way also! 

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze So sorry to hear your dog has bone cancer. We lost our previous American Bulldog to bone cancer (front right leg) at only 6 yrs old. You are in my thoughts during this tough time. {{hugs}}

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom @wvumountiefan Thanks ladies, I appreciate your kind words. I can't believe it I'm in shock. @AmericanBulldogMom I am so sorry to hear you lost one of yours to bone cancer too. It is hard. His is his right front leg as well. You know, they have a new immunotherapy treatment for bone cancer for dogs that is proving to be very promising but it is only available at a place in so. Cal but may become available in July. They are having a hard time finding a manufacturer to be able to fulfill the amount they need. It was suppose to be released at Christmas time, which would have been great for us. 

Honored Contributor

Re: HappyDaze, read this

[ Edited ]

HappyDaze wrote:  <snip>

@HappyDaze

So sorry to hear that you have been so sick.  {{{{{Soft HUGS}}}}} to your doggie, DH, and you. Heart

Our journey continues, it's as though we've been sucked up into a tornado. We are hanging on day by day.

Sending all best wishes to you and yours.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze So sorry to read about you and your pup.  I hope that you are both feeling better!  Do not give up hope - animal science has come a long way in the past few years.  As I posted before, my cat with bone cancer had a dim prognosis and lived happily for 5 more years after the leg amputation without radiation or chemo.  Hang in there!

Honored Contributor

@Linmothank you for your encouraging words and so happy to hear about how long you had with your cat. We are fortunate in that the CT scan did not show any metastasis elsewhere but they did remove the lymph node associated with that leg as it was slightly larger than the other one. We are awaiting results of that but they think it was enlarged a bit due to being reactive rather than cancerous. I pray that is the case but even so, it is removed so that is a good thing. they actually have limb saving procedures now but he was not a candidate for the procedure with the least amount of risks. They actually make prosthesis too. We have options and I just thank God we caught it early and no visible metastisis at this point. Thanks for sharing your story and it gives me hope for more time with my sweet boy. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Linmothank you for your encouraging words and so happy to hear about how long you had with your cat. We are fortunate in that the CT scan did not show any metastasis elsewhere but they did remove the lymph node associated with that leg as it was slightly larger than the other one. We are awaiting results of that but they think it was enlarged a bit due to being reactive rather than cancerous. I pray that is the case but even so, it is removed so that is a good thing. they actually have limb saving procedures now but he was not a candidate for the procedure with the least amount of risks. They actually make prosthesis too. We have options and I just thank God we caught it early and no visible metastisis at this point. Thanks for sharing your story and it gives me hope for more time with my sweet boy. Heart

@HappyDaze - I've been thinking about you over the last couple weeks and was wondering how your furbaby was doing.  I didn't see an update or anything from you in a while although I haven't been on here too much dealing with my own furbaby issues.  I pray both our furbabies are around for a very long time.  Prayers Heart