Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday- thanks ladies!

I have only been reading these boards for a few weeks and just want to say thanks! I am not really a beauty junkie and I have so appreciated hearing your experience with products. It has allowed me to make some changes in my beauty routine and make smart choices in trying new products. Like....

I had a really hard time finding a shampoo/conditioner for the winter that was moisturizing and would relieve my itchy scalp. I love B&B seaweed for the summer but I have had hit and miss experiences with other B&B products and did want want to spend the money on something I would be disappointed in. Someone mentioned her husband had success with B&B quenching so I tried and it has been great!!!

I really love Snow Angel and FOF body wash and someone suggested I might like Inner Grace and I do!! Love it!!

I wanted to try a new foundation that would last better than my current one so I went to Sephora last night and had them try out Tarte Amazonian Clay powder based on some of the comments I read here and it was perfect!!! Also bought Josie Maran eye shadow to wear to a semi-formal event tonight. I never heard anything about her make-up until I read things on here and I am excited to try it out.

Sephora is probably loving me and I have spend more on beauty products than I typically do BUT these were well informed purchases on products that will not be a waste of my time!

THANKS LADIES