Super Contributor

I have loved something on my lips since I was 4 years old.........per my mom........and I still love lipstick..........I wish I had every color I wanted..........but I can live with two. I just change up by using a different lipgloss.

Honored Contributor

Re: Happy National Lipstick Day

Honored Contributor

I love something on my lips too. Lipstick is nice too.

Respected Contributor

On 7/29/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

I have loved something on my lips since I was 4 years old.........per my mom........and I still love lipstick..........I wish I had every color I wanted..........but I can live with two. I just change up by using a different lipgloss.

You said on your other thread you wear very little make-up because of your religion. So many of your posts are about your favorite designer make-up. Do you buy it and not wear it?

Honored Contributor

Maybe that's why I had the burning urge to buy three new lipsticks today, all crayons. One Loreal, two NYC cheapies.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting! Now I have to order one, or two, or three. My lastest summer "obsession" is LG's lip crayons, but Mally's High Shines will always be my HG! Smile

Honored Contributor

I love the crayon style. Nothing bugs me more than paying a bundle for a bullet lipstick and having lines on the side of the bullet where it has pushed into the case. Is anybody else like this, or am I just nuts?

Super Contributor

While I don't like to see 'those lines', it doesn't bother me.

I'm guessing I probably have close to 150 lipstick tubes with addt'l glosses, crayons, etc... yes, this is definitely my addiction. Funny thing is, I'm always looking for that one shade that is perfect for me. The vast majority of those tubes is a variation on the same shade. I keep looking for that 'my lips but better' shade. Still looking!!!

Good to know that a National Day has been made for my addiction!!!!!!!

Thanks!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Esteemed Contributor

Now THAT's something to celebrate!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/29/2014 brewhaha said:

I love something on my lips too. Lipstick is nice too.

HAHAHAHA.....You are so dang funny......HAHAHA...

Thanks for the hardy laugh you gave me today....