Honored Contributor

Happy Feet A303969 👣

Keeps my feet soft and smooth.💃

Honored Contributor

Re: Happy Feet A303969 👣

@Sweet_Serenity  Just bought 2 of these....haven't used it yet.  Glad to hear you have had good experience!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  Just bought 2 of these....haven't used it yet.  Glad to hear you have had good experience!

Hi phoenixbrd..💓 

Previously owned two different styles. Lost one in the process of moving to Florida. Why I like this over the other's electric and lighter. Different rollers allow you to see which one works best. Price compared to original electric version cheaper. More than confident that you will enjoy. Purple ones can be rinsed off.

Trusted Contributor

The corded one is definitely better than the battery powered one.  I just used it yesterday day !  Using it faithfully, it takes minutes to maintain pretty feet! 

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Hi phoenixbrd..💓 

Previously owned two different styles. Lost one in the process of moving to Florida. Why I like this over the other's electric and lighter. Different rollers allow you to see which one works best. Price compared to original electric version cheaper. More than confident that you will enjoy. Purple ones can be rinsed off.

@Sweet_Serenityso are you saying the model number here posted, the electric one is better then the 2 mico pedi ones I have w/batteries? was not sure in the post here since you mentioned others electric ones. Thx!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky