Contributor

*Happening Now* - 2 Days of "Host Picks" -- 2011

Hi Beauties! :-) ..

FYI .. This thread is "Information intensive" so hold your headache .. heh ...

HSN Host Picks Info

Today and Tomorrow, Oct 21(Fri) & 22(Sat), HSN has approx 48 hours of "Host Picks" programming.

You can see, in advance, just *some* of each Hosts upcoming items (click Host name on left side of this webpage) *click* or per Item Category (ex, Beauty... ) *click*.

During each "Host Pick" hour, there are sometimes "Special combo Sets," and/or sometimes "Special item Prices," and/or sometimes "Special Flex Pays offered." *Sometimes* any of these three "sometimes Specials" are offered *only* during that Host Pick's particular hour of presentation of that item. See Program Guide presented per Hour/Host *click*

If your TV programming doesn't offer the HSN channel, you can watch the *HSN LIVE online* here *click* (without downloading any software on to your system).

The HSN HomePage has changed and appears to offer few of the old HSN links offered before on the former HomePage. These old "HomePage topics" (ex, Beauty, Items Recently Aired, Clearance) can be found by clicking "MORE" on the top, right hand side of the HomePage *click*

If you decide to purchase, dont forget to use your MrRebates/ebates/whatever Rebate webpage first. But remember, on "Host Pick Day" some items, esp Beauty items, *sell out FAST.* Sometimes I have to forfeit using MrRebates/ebates and place the order fast by phone rather than placing the order by HSN webpage (which in my state's case, I'm not charged state sales tax for online HSN orders)

Everyday HSN does indeed offer "Buy more and Save S&H" esp on Beauty items. HSN remembers *all* of your Beauty items purchased that day, and will charge only that day's highest S&H of all your Beauty items ... and charge 1/2 S&H for the day's remaining Beauty items

In many cases, this "Buy More and Save S&H" is offered to all items in some other particular category of purchase (ex, particular categories such as "all Home Decor & Solutions" or "all Fashion & Jewelry", etc). You will see a colored box noting this on the item Description webpage of your possible purchase.

Don't forget, HSN also has extended Holiday Return Policy...

Note: The following Elysee' item has already sold out. (I hope I got in on time, cause I wanted to try these particular Elysee' products): Elysee Skin Refining and Firming 3-piece System (Item: 148-560)

Whew! Enjoy!

As usual, I welcome your additional feedback. :-)