Trusted Contributor

Re: Hands Telling/Showing Age

@SilleeMee  I would really like to thank you for the lotion recomendation. I have never had something help my hands as much as this. I'm in water alot and I get nasty dry patches that nothing else has ever helped. I constantly use all kinds of really good lotion but it just never goes away. This stuff has gotten rid of the dry patches and made my hands softer than I ever remember them being in just a few uses. I can't stop touching them and I can't believe how much this has worked. Thanks, again.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Hands Telling/Showing Age

@Renata22 wrote:

@SilleeMee  I would really like to thank you for the lotion recomendation. I have never had something help my hands as much as this. I'm in water alot and I get nasty dry patches that nothing else has ever helped. I constantly use all kinds of really good lotion but it just never goes away. This stuff has gotten rid of the dry patches and made my hands softer than I ever remember them being in just a few uses. I can't stop touching them and I can't believe how much this has worked. Thanks, again.Woman Very Happy

@Renata22 

You're welcome! Oh wow I'm so glad that Alpha lotion helped your hands. I love it, too. I have it on auto-delivery from amazon so I won't run out!Woman Happy