Re: Hands Telling/Showing Age

@SilleeMee  Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @Renata22 .

Honored Contributor

We age,that simple.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@monicakm   Not everyone has the money to spend on cosmetics and their looks. Some people do not have a disposal income. it's not that they don't care.

When they are done paying for more important things like household bills, medications, food and health care..they are broke.

YES, some are obsessed with skincare.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

All that matters when it comes to age is your mindset.

To each their own, but I only care if my skin - everywhere - is healthy and that my hands - and everything else - work the way they're supposed to.

I guess one's viewpoint just depends on their life experience.

I think that all goes without saying. We all are grateful for our hands working! We'd all rather have hands that work, pretty or not. That's not the point. The point is, how can we make our hands look prettier? If you could care less, that's fine. I just want me hands to look pretty. Working, playing, at rest. No harm in that I would say.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

YES, some are obsessed with skincare.

Me Me Me and it shows!

Woman Raising Hand: Light Skin Tone Emoji (U+1F64B, U+1F3FB, U+200D,  U+2640, U+FE0F)

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

My hands look 20 years younger than my 40 year old daughter's hands but I don't get in the sun.  I don't play in the dirt.  I wash them with the same face products as I do my face and use the same treatments as I use on my face and always have lotion or whipped oil on them.  Am I trying to make people think I'm 30 instead of 62?  Why yes, yes I am Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

That was easier to find than I thought it would be.  Does this look like the hand of a 46 year old??  I really wouldn't think so.  More like a 76 year old Smiley Sad

Clipboard03.jpg

Does anyone know whose hands these are?  Would be helpful to know if they look 46 years old or not....

Honored Contributor

Yes, I know who's hands they are and she's 46 years old.  I chose not to share her name on the outside chance it ever got back to her.  I'm not into hurting anyone's feelings.  I don't understand how knowing who the hands belong to makes any difference in how they look.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

Yes, I know who's hands they are and she's 46 years old.  I chose not to share her name on the outside chance it ever got back to her.  I'm not into hurting anyone's feelings.  I don't understand how knowing who the hands belong to makes any difference in how they look.

You're right.  She probably would feel awful knowing you, OP, think her hands look like an 86 year olds with spots and wrinkles and you posted a picture of them!