Respected Contributor

Re: Hands Telling/Showing Age

PETER THOMAS ROTH RETINOL FUSION PM...  use that on my hands front and back every single day,  several times a day.  Fabulous.  Game changer for me as far as my hands and the skin on my body. 

My sister commented on my hands several years ago and wanted to know how come they didn't have any age spots at all....   that was my reply to her.  Still none!  Sent her some!  A little goes a long way.   Fabulous stuff, IMO.

Respected Contributor

My hands have a only a couple faint spots on my left hand and i'm guessing it's from driving. (mid-60s)

wierd cuz i was a tan-a-holic in my 20's. i don't have dark spots or discoloration anywear on my face or bod.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care what my hands look like.  They work, they do what they need to do, they don't hurt, they cook food, they tend garden, they clean the house, they pet my dog, they gently grasp my 88 year old mother, they tightly grasp my 8 year old grandson,  they type these words and they've earned their wrinkles and spots.  

Honored Contributor

Well said, @Citrine1 .  As long as mine remain functional, I'm satisfied.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Kachina624 .  Now, if we're talking about my face, I might feel a little differently.  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

This, is what's important...........

@Citrine1 wrote:

I don't care what my hands look like.  They work, they do what they need to do, they don't hurt, they cook food, they tend garden, they clean the house, they pet my dog, they gently grasp my 88 year old mother, they tightly grasp my 8 year old grandson,  they type these words and they've earned their wrinkles and spots.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 

My hands do all that too (except garden) PLUS they hurt but I still make the effort to make them look as nice as they can and I do that by staying out of the sun and apply the same products to them as I do my face.  Even wash them at night with the same rice wash and Tatcha Rice Powder (exfoliate).

Respected Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

This, is what's important...........

@Citrine1 wrote:

Yes, what we do with our hands is more important than how they look but we can do wonderful things with our hands and also care how they look.

Esteemed Contributor

For some reason, my hands are not spotted. I have 1 very slight brown spot on one hand - that's it. But I think it is more from the antioxidants I take internally, because I rarely use hand cream, also do not apply my face things on my hands.

But you got me thinking that I should start using something more often.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 

I put everything on my hands that I put on my face.  I've been using a retinol on them but recently got the Inky List Retinol.  

Best of Allure 2021  

Retinol