Respected Contributor

I’ve been using Yuskin A, a Japanese body cream. The U.S. version is called Yu-Be.

It does not leave any residue. Sinks right in and feels like nothing is on your hands. It does contain camphor and has a strong medicinal smell which completely dissipates within a few minutes.

We are not in the depths of winter yet so I dont know if this will work long-term. 

Honored Contributor

I use Perlier hand creme and lotions from HSN. I esp. like the honey lemon scent, but I use different ones.

Honored Contributor

@Beccaboone2   If you want an excellent hand cream and a real treat try L'Occitane original hand cream.  It soaks in immediately.  Also, Josie Maran offers unscented cremes.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Contributor

I, too, work in healthcare and between the hand washing and the cold, my hands can be very problematic with dry, cracked, painful fingertips.  I've probably tried every lotion/potion over the years and have finally found something that works for me....."Working Hands."  Inexpensive, nothing fancy, unscented and not greasy.  You don't even have to apply it after every hand wash.  Another really good one I use overnight is Cutemol...again unscented and while it doesn't leave a greasy residue it's a little heavier.  My hands are baby soft.  Both are available at Amazon.

Trusted Contributor

@Beccaboone2 Lollia, can be found on line and in deoartment stores and boutiques. I did not know when I first purchased it , it was on Oprahs " list" one year, some time ago. 

Trusted Contributor

I was the Queen of year-round dry chapped hands.  Over the years, I tried everything from high end to drugstore to prescription hand creams which either did nothing or gave me greasy hands for hours!  A couple of years ago, my sister-in-law, a surgical nurse told me to go to Target and buy a tube of Curel Ultra Healing hand cream.  I was AMAZED!  My suffering hands found instant non-greasy, long-lasting moisturization!

I use it daily and before bed. My horrible hands are a thing of the past! 

Honored Contributor

I use Gold Bond hand cream.  A little bit and my hands feel great and not greasy.  I use it at work and don't have greasy hands while trying to type or do paperwork.  Works great.  Can get it at Walgreens or CVS.

Trusted Contributor

I've tried most of these listed already and many others and my absolute favorite is by Bath and Body Works in their True Blue line.  They have 2 fragrances:  Shea Cashmere and Shea Cashmere and Silk.  It's a little pricey, $12.50 for a 2.5 ounce tube, but I always buy it when it's on sale or I have one of their coupons.  I bought 2 tubes this week as I had a coupon for a free item up to $13 so that was like getting it for half price.

It absorbs so well and does not leave any greasy feeling as some ultra moisturizing hand creams do, but it makes your hands feel like silk and lasts. 

Honored Contributor

Lubriderm

@Beccaboone2

Respected Contributor
Eucerin and Aquaphor have helped me greatly. Especially helps my cuticles and dry skin. Larger budget, Crabtree & Evelyn Avocado.