Super Contributor

May I please get your recommendations on a hand cream or lotion that sinks in quickly and doesn't leave an oily/greasy residue?  I am lucky that I don't have dry skin, but I do wash my hands A LOT (I work in healthcare) and in the winter my hands get dry.  But if the lotion/cream doesn't sink in immediately and leave my hands residue-free, I tend to wipe if off, which obviously negates the point of using it to begin with!  Smiley Very Happy

I prefer unscented products. Thanks so much for your expert recommendations! 

Honored Contributor

This is what we use in the kitchen 

IMG_0057.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Beccaboone2- I recall this being a recent topic so you might try using the search feature to bring up any prior discussions.

Skinn Hand Restore is my usual favorite, but another one I really like is Look Ma New Hands from the Tru Blue Spa line at Bath and Body Works.  There's parafin in the ingredients so it leaves a seal of sorts to protect your hands and lasts through a few washings.  We have a relative who is a surgeon and he likes it in the winter too.  I'm waiting to use up some of my stash, but eventually I'd like to try Skinfix.  There's a 3 tube set here on QVC for around $20.  The First Aid brand sounds kinda good too.

Honored Contributor

@Beccaboone2@JeanLouiseFinch@OKPrincess

I am really loving Beekman whipped body cream!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Dr Jonathan's Eczema cream is excellent and no scent.  He named it Eczema cream, but I use it all the time even though I don't have any skin condition except dry, especially in the winter because it is a quality made cream that works and is not greasy.  He does make lotions too, but this cream is so good, it's what I usually use.

All his products are made with cranberry seed oil, which contanins a special healing type of Vit E, and are aloe based.  You only need a very small amount and has lasted me through a hand washing.

Can get it at berryworks. com

Honored Contributor
I recently picked up a small tube of Cerave moisturizing cream. It is very moisturizing but not greasy or overly scented. I like it!
Honored Contributor

I like Avon Moisture Therapy which is also inexpensive if you buy it when they have a sale.  I stock up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I see you work in healthcare, perhaps you have heard of coloplast, some one recommend it for dry feet on here, this stuff is great for dry hands  ,coloplast sween 24.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair cream. Works great, non greasy, absorbs quickly and budget friendly.  

Respected Contributor

First Aid Beauty is great but not budget friendly unless you purchase the super size that only QVC sells. Otherwise the regular size is too small & expensive to use all over your hands & body.