Trusted Contributor

I just receive my Halston perfume today.

It is a bold scent for bold ladies, hence you can use it even on day time if you dont want to feel like a piece of paper floating down the street.

I, adore strong perfumes, it's me!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Valued Contributor

@Dinaki 

Hi I remember Halston my husband bought that for me when we started dating  in the 1990s and also Donna Karan Cashmere mist . I have been buying cruelty free now for the last few years now . I would be curious to know if it smelled the same . I know many ladies mention that perfumes they used years ago don't smell the same . Enjoy your fragrance !!!

Trusted Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn 

I got my Halston and Design perfumes from fragrancenet dot com. They do have awafully low price.

Their scent is the original. Big houses, even Chanel have changed their signature scent and when I say changed,do not think that the fragrance smells different at all, just slightly.

I have tried in the past both of the fragrances mentioned above and now, they just smell as before.

Today, the Halston 1.7 onces, they sell it for just  12 dollars and the 3.4 onces only 17 dollars with their cupon

If you still fancy your Halston, splurge today with you Halston.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

I wore Halston also.  I think (but may be off a decade) it was in the 80s.  I really liked it!