Contributor

I gave in and bought this expensive tool two months ago and started using it every other day. I called my husband into the bathroom to see NEW HAIR GROWTH. I couldn't believe it, but there it was. I'm hoping that it is happening all over my head and not just in the front hairline. Maybe, fingers crossed, this will work.{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

Glad it's working for you. We bought it last summer for for my DH to use. It happened to be offered on Easy Pay so we accepted those terms, feeling it would be easier on our budget. The thing quit working before we even finished paying for it. Back it went.

Super Contributor

Jean I seem to be having good results from the light therapy as well. However, I took a chance and bought a cheaper brand from Overstock since I was skeptical. Hope we both continue to have positive results!

Super Contributor
Oh no! Now I want one of these, too! :-)

Sadly, I've noticed more hair on my FACE since using LightStim, so I was thinking about holding that up to my most worrisome areas on my head. Don't know if it's the optimal frequency (or however they measure it) for hair regrowth on my head, but it's obviously good enough for my face!

How long is your hair? I look at HairMax and wonder if I'd have to comb it differently than the demo to really get into the thinning places because my hair is about shoulder length.

I am just giddy that it's working for you! I know the heartbreak of seeing your hair disappear. So happy for you!

Now I'm going to seriously consider this -- thanks for sharing your results. I'm going to have to get a foot locker to house all my gadgets. :-)

Contributor

My hair length is a medium bob, not quite to my shoulders. I have used Rogaine for a couple of years now and I think it helped to stabilize my hair loss but there was still too much on my brush and comb. I only used the Rogaine every other night which would be the night before I wash it because it is so stiff in my hair. I watched several videos on how to use the Hairmax and one said that it works twice as well with Rogaine users. So, after I wash my hair I put a tiny bit around here and there on my head and rub it in before I use the Hairmax and I can say there is a big difference in new hair growth.

Super Contributor
I've been trying to stay away from the Rogaine, but just mostly for the hassle factor. I'm rethinking it now. :-) Thanks again for your report!
Trusted Contributor

The TSV for January 18 is Hairmax. I wonder what the difference will be compared to what QVC sells now.