Esteemed Contributor

The Primo 9 bought at special price late Feb. Eight months of recommended 3x a week for 11 minutes. So far......NADA........but I refuse to give up. Hope springs eternal.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirlDid you take before pictures.Maybe the results are gradual and not noticeable to you.....just call me a member of your forever hopeful group.

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

@shaggygirlDid you take before pictures.Maybe the results are gradual and not noticeable to you.....just call me a member of your forever hopeful group.

Nope, no pictures. But I can get up close to the mirror and see no new growth. Have my appointment at salon every 4 weeks and hair dresser agrees w/me on no progress. Wish I could find a little, just something little to clip in. Sides & back are ok, it's the whole top that has thinned so much. Volumizing shampoo/conditioner helps a lot first day of wash but after that if I'm going out I reach for my shake-in stuff or Joan Rivers great hair day for some help.

Honored Contributor

I'm very sorry to hear this @shaggygirl. I've had great success with my Hairmax. Been using it for at least four years when it first came to the Q. Wish I could give you more words of encouragement. All I can say is that for some people regrowth may take longer than what they state. Don't give it up just yet. One question...are you using it on a clean scalp with no fill-in powder or hair fiber thickeners? Those products will block the laser light from reaching your scalp. Just wanted to ask.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

That is the reason why I did not buy one, I always have Toppik fibers in my scalp.

Honored Contributor

Wish the price would come down on the headband model.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm very sorry to hear this @shaggygirl. I've had great success with my Hairmax. Been using it for at least four years when it first came to the Q. Wish I could give you more words of encouragement. All I can say is that for some people regrowth may take longer than what they state. Don't give it up just yet. One question...are you using it on a clean scalp with no fill-in powder or hair fiber thickeners? Those products will block the laser light from reaching your scalp. Just wanted to ask.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee

It was actually reading about your success with it that convinced me to give it a try. And if I remember correctly you use it in conjuction with the other one that fits sort of like headphones. Yes I know, probably again from your posts that for some it takes a longer time to see results. Indeed I do always use it when I have none of the other products on my scalp, again a lesson from you LOL!

Respected Contributor

Didn’t do a thing for me. I wish for you better results.