Super Contributor

Re: Hairdryer Suggestions Please

simollie...which model do you own??? I'm looking now.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I just got an Andis dryer at Target, 1875 watts, comes with comb and brush attachments, love it. Only $22.

Super Contributor

On 6/12/2014 luvboyds said:

simollie...which model do you own??? I'm looking now.

I have the Original Super Solano and the Sedu 4000i. Love them both...don't see much difference between the 2 except for the size and weight. The Solano is the cheaper of the 2. Purchased both through Folica.com.

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Super Contributor

Thanks a bunch Shelbelle!!

Thanks simollie! I saw that one and it has the most reviews so I kinda figure that was the one. Thanks for responding.

Valued Contributor

Another vote for SuperSolano. I have very thick hair, gets dry easily from excessive blow drying and this one dries my hair fast without blowing it all over the place.

Respected Contributor

Product Details

<h1 id="title" class="a-size-large a-spacing-none" style="box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-weight: normal; color: #333333; margin-bottom: 0px !important; font-size: 21px !important; line-height: 1.3 !important;"> Ovente 3600 Ceramic Ionic Professional hair dryer (La Vida Collection) $35 at Amazon. It is 2200W, has a true cold air setting and cold shot. It works as well as my Babyliss Torino. I bought both to see how a cheap one compares to the Babyliss. I got mine for around 27$ at LNT dot com (linens and things) with a 20% off coupon and free shipping. It is larger than the sm/md sized Babyliss and has an actual nose to it, as the Babyliss is a snub nose one. I like them both and use them both depending upon which bathroom I use that morning to get ready, courtesy of a strange work schedule. I have a super fine, super thick long pixie now and it take a few minutes to dry as compared to my old dryer that took 10 or so. Updating your hair dryer is a remarkable thing.</h1>
Respected Contributor

I've had the same T3 Protege for a decade. I love it. Even the hairbrush from T3 is still going strong and is my fave as well. I was kind of "oh my, look at the price!" but considering I haven't bought a dryer since, it worked out cheaper than the lousy ones I'd bought and would go bad a year or two later. And it really does make my hair shiny. I can recommend their brushes as well. They are all I use.