Respected Contributor

Hairdressers! What Flat Iron Would You Recommend?

For curling hair. I have shoulder length medium texture hair and my flat iron of 15 years stopped working and there are tons of them on the market with new technology than my old one. What brand  and model would you recommend.Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Hairdressers! What Flat Iron Would You Recommend?

@cuddlesmama  There is one at Nordstrom which I think is on sale by T3.  It is a travel size that does the exact same thing as the regular size and I believe it was $89.  Other brands to look at GHD, Babyliss.  Read reviews, read description and also decide how much you want to spend.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I would say by the T3. My son bought me the T3 dryer that came with the brush from Costco for $69.00. They are having a sale. I saw a curling iron for $44.00.  If you look online, I think this is the brand to use.

I used the T3 dryer today and my hair looks great. I think it looks like my hairdresser did it. I am so pleased.

Respected Contributor

GHD is a very nice flat iron that I have seen some hair stylists recommend. My DIL and and my DD both have one and love theirs. My DIL's cousin is a stylist and she recommended it.