Respected Contributor

Why are there no comments (negative or positive) about the HairMax devices?  I find it odd that the only one "available" is the one that looks like a big hairband.  For those that use Hairmax how is it working for you?  I am in month 4 and so far I do not see anything.

Honored Contributor

I started using hair lasers about ten years ago. For me it took well over 6 months to see any significant new growth and most growth in about a year. I'm now using a CapillusPro cap and it's been the best device so far.

@bargainsgirl 

There are many older threads about Hairmax. Do a search and you'll see.

Honored Contributor

One thing I need to mention about hair growth lasers...

I've been at this laser treatment journey for a long time. Over the years I've read many testimonials, comments and reviews written about hair lasers in general. From that I noticed many people don't see new growth until several months of treatments have passed. I really think they (Hairmax) needs to change the 16-week-see-new-hair time frame to somewhere much longer than that, like 6 months. The 16 weeks time frame is just too short. Many if not most people don't see it happen in that short amount of time and they give it up. It gives false hope to people losing their hair. I know. Don't give up until at least 6 months have passed. 6 months is nothing compared to the many coming years that you will be using a hair laser. It's a lifetime commitment to keep hair on my head.

Super Contributor

I'm interested in the new technology. I've been successfully using a HairMax hairband for two years and I love it. But the new technology intrigues me and I would buy a new hairband with the new tech, but it's not available and there's no discussion about it. I find that very strange...

Honored Contributor

@SchippyLuv wrote:

I'm interested in the new technology. I've been successfully using a HairMax hairband for two years and I love it. But the new technology intrigues me and I would buy a new hairband with the new tech, but it's not available and there's no discussion about it. I find that very strange...

@SchippyLuv 

About the new tech? Is that the dual wavelength? Dual tech is not something new. There have been other brands using it for a while before HM got it.

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

I purchased the HairMax headband in Oct of last year on the Q when it was $349.00, I have been using it faithfully 3x's a week as instructed, I don't anticipate seeing any changes until after 6 months or so and hoping there is improvement going by the positive reviews I have read.  The headband is so easy to use.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee

I know the technology has been around for years, but I want it incorporated into my HairMax Headband.

Super Contributor

@SoCal Bred I, too, purchased my laser band in October. I have been using it 3 days a week, faithfully. I have not seen any results as of today. 

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee my derm suggested the REVIAN hair cap in conjunction with Nutrafol & minoxidil(only w/long term use commitment of course).

Revian apparently monitors hair growth for 6-months or your money back. Have you done any research or heard of this brand? Website does say derm recommended, so does nutrafol.

Respected Contributor

@curlygirl13  - Hopefully we'll see some results by Apr or June, that's the 6-8 months time frame that we should see some difference in hair growth.