Occasional Contributor

Hair2wear Christie Brinkley's new hair extensions line

Just to add to the previous Christie post.

Wonder if she'll bring them to the Q?

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Re: Hair2wear Christie Brinkley's new hair extensions line

you can't beat Toni Brattin for the price

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

In the new February People article, it also says she is coming out with her new skin care line called CBBeauty.

Wonder if it will be sold on t.v.?

I wear extensions and would love to try hers. I like Iman's quality on HSN. If you don't like them, that's ok !

Esteemed Contributor

It seems that it's a little late to the extension party. Seems more and more of the celebs are getting them out and their hair cut.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/30/2014 kimblue12 said:

In the new February People article, it also says she is coming out with her new skin care line called CBBeauty.

I wear extensions and would love to try hers. I like Iman's quality on HSN. If you don't like them, that's ok !

She used to represent Dr. Patricia Wexler's skincare line on QVC a few years back.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/30/2014 naturalfan said:
On 1/30/2014 kimblue12 said:

She used to represent Dr. Patricia Wexler's skincare line on QVC a few years back.

Dr. Wexler has a nice line. The scrub and night cream are fantastic. Sometimes I wonder if her line did not do well because she brought CB with her to represent it. Dr. Wexler's line might have done better if she came on QVC alone.

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

If it will make me look like Christie, I'll take two!
Valued Contributor

I knew she had to be wearing extensions, how many 60 year old women do you know with flowing blonde tresses down to the middle of their backs!!!! Anytime I see any celebrity over forty with long flowing locks I just assume it's not their own hair.