Honored Contributor

Re: Hair ,skin ,nails vitamins

I take a very inexpensive 7500 mcg plain Biotin daily and one Lessman cap, this way I get major dose of Biotin and the benefits from Lessman, just more economical to take only one Lessman per day, good compromise. Lessman has other good ingredients in there such as the Silicon.

Valued Contributor

On 7/13/2014 Wen Woman said:

Biotin is great to take, I've always had good nails but wanted better hair! My hair is growing faster and longer now with the Biotin.

If you want a less expensive dupe to the Hair, Skin, Nails formula, try Vitacost.....I love Vitacost! Supplements are top notch and so is the service and the prices.

Ditto. Vitacost is where I get all my supplements.

Super Contributor

I have always had good hair skin (save for teenage years when I had moderate acne) hair and nails, but stress medication or menopause can change all that.

Honored Contributor

I have been trying to keep my fat intake very low since Jan and I was starting to have my nails all peel and break plus my hair was getting very thin. I increased my fats from 40 to 55 gm a day and started on AL hair skin and nails. I have much improvement but can't say if it is due to the vit or the higher fat intake or both.

Contributor

I would say if you're even at all interested, you should try it. This is a Fabulous deal, you won't see again. If they don't work for you, you can always return them.
Esteemed Contributor

Then don't get. Did you all hear what he had to say about Dr. Oz? He called it silliness the claims he made and fraudulent. I was surprised his comments on national TV. He was advertising his meal replacement. He is right about, weight gain or lost is what you put in your body and how much, there is no magic pill, like the claims Oz made.

Anyway, I do use his hair, skin and nails and they work well. After a certain age, your hair thins out. Eating healthy and these supplements seem to help me. Dr. Perricone's were better, but they went up from 45 dollars a month to 95 after you got hooked in, but they worked wonders.

Valued Contributor

On 7/13/2014 qvcaddition said:

Then don't get. Did you all hear what he had to say about Dr. Oz? He called it silliness the claims he made and fraudulent. I was surprised his comments on national TV. He was advertising his meal replacement. He is right about, weight gain or lost is what you put in your body and how much, there is no magic pill, like the claims Oz made.

Anyway, I do use his hair, skin and nails and they work well. After a certain age, your hair thins out. Eating healthy and these supplements seem to help me. Dr. Perricone's were better, but they went up from 45 dollars a month to 95 after you got hooked in, but they worked wonders.

I'm glad to hear they helped a bit with thinning hair. That's what I'm experiencing now - "the change" has been REALLY easy on me, so I have to be thankful. The only thing I've noticed is my hair is thinning. I even had a dream last night that I went bald! So I've started taking these again (had some in the house) and was thrilled to see it was today's Special!

Super Contributor

I buy the Biotin 5000 at Wallmart, it helps with nails and hair health. I see a noticeable difference it took a 3 months before I saw results.

Super Contributor

If you have thinning hair get Biotin 10,000mg in Walmart.

Honored Contributor

On 7/13/2014 champagnepoodle said:

If you have thinning hair get Biotin 10,000mg in Walmart.

Just to clarify, Biotin is measured in mcg. not mg. 10000 mcg daily is about the max you should take daily.