Trusted Contributor

I am tempted by Andrew Lessmans' todays value..

but are these really necessary, my nails hair and skin are decent.

Super Contributor

Re: Hair ,skin ,nails vitamins

My hair, skin and nails are perfectly satisfactory. Hair and nails are strong and grow quickly. Skin is great for my age ...

I don't take any supplements, and I don't each junk food.

Respected Contributor

You can purchase Biotin 5000 mcg at Walgreens and take 2; may be most of what AL's skin, hair, nails is based on. I only suggest this as a less expensive alternative and NOT a slam on AL.

Valued Contributor

Biotin is great to take, I've always had good nails but wanted better hair! My hair is growing faster and longer now with the Biotin.

If you want a less expensive dupe to the Hair, Skin, Nails formula, try Vitacost.....I love Vitacost! Supplements are top notch and so is the service and the prices.

Honored Contributor

They are very high quality. But, if you don't need help with your hair & nails, why are you even watching? lol... Turn the channel! Buy things you actually need!

Trusted Contributor

On 7/13/2014 willdob3 said:

They are very high quality. But, if you don't need help with your hair & nails, why are you even watching? lol... Turn the channel! Buy things you actually need!

I'm an easy sell.. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

On 7/13/2014 NCshoppergal said:
On 7/13/2014 willdob3 said:

I'm an easy sell.. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

He is definitely a great salesman. If you want to try his supplements watch some other presentations. I am sure you can find one (probably many) that you need more.

His HHS&N really saved my nails when nothing else helped but they are expensive so I really suggest checking out his other products.

Honored Contributor

I tried this item and didn't notice much. I do take only biotin now, 5000mcg 2x a day and it has really improved my nails . I had chemo in 2012 so lost all my hair and my nails suffered too. I think taking just the biotin helped with my hair growth, altho I take an anti estrogen drug everyday and thinning hair can be a side effect. Maybe the biotin helps balance that. My skin has always been fantastic; I'm 60 now and got those genes from my folks. It does take a few months to notice however as is with most the supplements so don't expect an over night result. And just the biotin is not as pricey for more in the bottle.

Respected Contributor

I am tempted too but dont think I am going to take the plunge. I do like his vitamins, I currently have 4 of them and dont really want to add another. As it is, I am only taking two of them right now as I dont really like to take a lot of supplements. I dont know why I bought of these again but he is convincing and I am an easy mark. The other reason I hesitate towards buying these is that my roots come in faster than I like already and if these really make your hair grow, I couldnt keep up. Its a problem now, especially in the summer. My nails can use a little help though.
Honored Contributor

I've purchased Lessman's HHSN in the past and was prepared to repurchase this weekend, but I'm rethinking now, in consideration of a less expensive alternative.