Respected Contributor
I know I've asked this question before,but because I have several scrunchies and I wear my hair back alot,are these in style or not?don't want to be a dork at either jobs wearing these.all responds would be appreciated.....
..thankyou
Esteemed Contributor

I only wear them to bed at night when putting my hair up in a top knot.

Honored Contributor

I have always worn them. I like them and I don't care if they are in or out.I have a drawer full of them. I like the ones that are soft and don't hurt and are pretty. How else do you put up a ponytail?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor
@queendiva,I had a feeling.so when u pull your hair back,is your rubber band exposed?I mean I know hair ribbons are little house on the prarie,Prarie, I feel I need something
Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam No rubber band exposed. The satin scrunchies don't damage my hair.

When wearing a ponytail during the summer months I use Goody brand non slip elastics in a dark color similar to my hair color. They don't damage my hair and really stay put while looking unobtrusive. Available on AMZ.

Honored Contributor

I don't know, but I wear them every day. I like the silky ones since they don't put a dent in my hair when I'm ready to take it down. 

Esteemed Contributor

Scrunchies are just a necessity.... Or at least that's how I see it. I love scrunchies...they don't break my hair. I wear them at home and when I am working at home and not on virtual zoom meetings.

Respected Contributor
@GenXmuse,I only use silky ponytail holders,did not mean rubberbands.ok,I also have a drawer full of scrinchies.gonna start using them
!
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:
@GenXmuse,I only use silky ponytail holders,did not mean rubberbands.ok,I also have a drawer full of scrinchies.gonna start using them
!

keep calm and scrunchie on!
Esteemed Contributor

I saw scrunchies reappear at Ulta so they are making a comeback. 

I bought a few all silk scrunchies on Etsy. Super nice quality and beautiful range of colors and sizes! 

I'm still rockin' the Pandemic Pony. I put my hair up in a claw clip for Zoom meetings. I also picked up some retro banana clips on eBay.