Honored Contributor

Pureology makes a product that is, I think, strictly oils.  I think it's called Precious Oils.

Also, one of the Redken Diamond oils is strictly oils.  I think it is the one for thick coarse hair.  The one for fine hair has silicone in it.

I mix my own oils that I use as part of my finishing cream.  It's just a mixture of Broccoli Seed Oil (for shine) Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, and a couple of others depending on my mood.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have been using Hask Monoi Oil for a long time.  It reall works well and smells so good --- kind of beachy like.  

I am now having a hard time finding it locally but am going to look on line for it.  It comes in little glass vials.

I use in on my hair when it is 3/4 of the way dry.  I take several drops and rub it between my hands and run it through my hair - primarily half way down concenrating on the ends.  I apply just a dab on my bangs and the top of my hair.  I usually only blow dry my bangs and let the rest air dry.

I have found that this stuff makes my hair so much more manageable and softer.  Not greasy at all.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

I was purchasing my hair products from Sallys (Miracle 7) but have found a fabulous product that softens my hair, stops fly aways and gives it so much shine I get constant compliments.  I have dry hair so not certain if it would work well with fine hair.  It is from the Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil/Cocoa Butter leave in conditioner.  I actually apply it to dry hair before brushing and it is not greasy on mine hair.   Best and cheapest product I have found for my hair in years.    My thick and broom straw hair feels like a baby's rear.   Hope this assists someone.