Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
From the presentation I understand that this will not help if hair loss is from taking certain medications or thyroid issues. Is this right?

@Naturesbeauty 

This is what HM says on their FAQ page:

"-If I have a thyroid condition, will the HairMax laser devices help me treat my hair loss?

-If your thyroid is being successfully controlled with medication and your thyroid values are normalized, the HairMax laser devices can help to restore your hair condition."

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
From the presentation I understand that this will not help if hair loss is from taking certain medications or thyroid issues. Is this right?

@Naturesbeauty 

This is what HM says on their FAQ page:

"-If I have a thyroid condition, will the HairMax laser devices help me treat my hair loss?

-If your thyroid is being successfully controlled with medication and your thyroid values are normalized, the HairMax laser devices can help to restore your hair condition."

@SilleeMee Thanks so much 🙋🏻‍♀️❤️
Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Naturesbeauty I have a thyroid issue and have used it with success, but I never really felt like my thinning hair had anything to do with my thyroid.  Eyebrow tails, yes, but not on my head.  You can check their website for that information.  I think it is mainly aimed at hair loss due to aging (male pattern baldness), but it also works for some medical conditions like @SilleeMee's scleroderma.

@Icegoddess Thanks so much 🙋🏻‍♀️❤️
Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I bought the Hair Max Comb Nov 2018.  I've had great results.

How often do you use it?

Esteemed Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

How often do you use it?

usually 3 x week  sometimes only twice

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

How often do you use it?

usually 3 x week  sometimes only twice

Thank you 

Contributor

You're only supposed to use the the laser band 3 times a week not everyday. So if you wash your hair every other day then you would be able to fit the laser band in 3 times a week on a clean scalp.