Trusted Contributor

Every now and then I'll try something without any luck.  I recently tried this:  https://www.qvc.com/Tweak-d-Rhassoul-Rise-%26-Shine-Cleansing-Volumizing-Hair-Scrub.product.A420064....

Unfortunately it's not available but you can read the reviews.  I love it.  I'm down to the end of my jar.  I use it once or twice a week. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Hair mask or treatment

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear   This is a shampoo but it gives me instant moisture that you can feel.  Acure Mega Moisture shampoo.  Add the conditioner and you are in more of a treatment stage.  Argan oil and pumpkin; cruelty free; no sulfates or any of the bad stuff.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

My DIL gave me a sample of Kerastase the other day for colored treatead hair. I love it and will definitely purchase it. My hair is thick and coarse which does have a tendancy to go flat. When I find a mask that works for my thick hair, it often causes my hair to flatten. Kerastase did not and really added shine to my hair.

Honored Contributor

thanks for all the ideas,  took a trip to the store,  

going back to the Suave Professionals I like will try some treatments 

in prepartation, for my daughter's wedding, I had highlights and straightening and the 2 dried out my hair,  need to let it grow out I think 

Respected Contributor

VO5 Hot Oil Weekly Intense Conditioning Treatment 2 ea [816559011660]An oldie but a goodie. Have used this product for many many years.

Respected Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

Every now and then I'll try something without any luck.  I recently tried this:  https://www.qvc.com/Tweak-d-Rhassoul-Rise-%26-Shine-Cleansing-Volumizing-Hair-Scrub.product.A420064....

Unfortunately it's not available but you can read the reviews.  I love it.  I'm down to the end of my jar.  I use it once or twice a week. 

@Equuleus   Interesting that you mentioned this, as I had checked out reviews last time it was presented and thought I might give it a try. 

QVC does have it available:

A354847 - $40 plus $3.50 shipping (the other item number may have had it at $45!).

HSN has a duo of it with the conditioning mist on sale for $46 and free shipping so I ordered it (also available on Auto Delivery).  I could definitely use the volume, just hope it doesn't dry out my hair as most volumizing products seem to do...

Curious -- how long has the jar lasted you?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hair mask or treatment

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf  Since I only use it once or twice a week, it's lasted me 2 months and I still have a little left.  My hair tends to be dry but this didn't make it worse.  It just cleaned the scalp really good.  I worked it in my scalp with my finger tips, like a massage, and let it sit while I showered.  Then let the water run over a little and it will lather up like a shampoo.  Then rinse.  It gives good volume.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Equuleus.  I'll be surprised if I use it any more than once a week, and probably not even that, so I expect this will last me more like 4-6 months.

I'm going to have to figure out how to incorporate it in to my routine.  I use both WEN and Tweak'd (Tweak'd far less), but if I like what the scrub and mist do for my hair, I might start using that more.

Respected Contributor

Used to use Kolestral when I needed a really deep condition.  Now I use what you won't consider.

Valued Contributor
I’m loving tweak-d dhatelo restore. I have fine color treated hair that’s collar bone length, a bit of breakage and some white hairs that are unruly. The restore seems to take care of all of it and my hair looks thick and shiny and the white hairs don’t stick straight out. I bought mine (a two pack of the 8 oz tubs) on HSN but Q has the line as well.