Esteemed Contributor

@Tsukiko 

How wonderful!

I'm going to check it out, but wondering, can you use any shampoo while using this product?

Honored Contributor

@Tsukiko  have you ever tried the laser caps they have now? Some people use the two together.

Trusted Contributor

I had a friend use it and she had similiar results .

Does it smell ?

Seems like if you had new hair growth it would stay ~  wonder what will happen if you stop using it ~ or maybe taper off and not use it daily once you have restored the hair loss .

Honored Contributor

I used minoxidil for about a year. Minoxidil does not have any odor. It did not work for me plus it made my hair very oily and dirty looking. I'm having better success with a laser cap and there's no oily mess or continued purchasing of the minoxidil which is a lifetime thing. When you stop using minoxidil then your hair goes back to the way it was before you started using it.

Honored Contributor

I was getting a little thin at that area down from the widows peak----due to stress, huge amounts of stressWoman Sad and the meds I take--started taking a supplement for my sore joints that worked great very quickly--still take it for that---but have noticed  hairs growing back in that area---now I started this in 2019 and have noticed how long they are now, so a very long time for it to kick in. It is a multi collagen, in a capsule. Take it 2x a day. My thinness wasn't as pronounce as OP's ---am very glad you are having good results.

Valued Contributor

@Witchy Woman It shouldn't matter which shampoo you use. Insure whatever you use will not affect the product.

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden I thought about it but I'm pretty happy with these results so I will continue with the Rogaine.

Valued Contributor

@CoastalGal No scent. Your hair will go back to the way it was before if you stop using. 

Respected Contributor

@Tsukiko  So glad you got great results! If I may ask what type of Alopecia did you have? My neice was just diagnosed with androgenic alopecia. Proud of you to show the pics, so many women are are affected with some type of Alopecia.

Valued Contributor

Hi @Kabella  wow this is an old thread...I started losing my hair when I hit menopause.  My mom and grandma also had this issue. My scalp was really showing, it was actually worse in person than in the pictures I posted. I switched over to the Costco Kirkland brand because it's cheaper and just as effective. My hair and scalp now look normal. No more bald spots. So glad I gave it a try. I won't be without it. 😊