Honored Contributor

Re: Hair flying out of your head?

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

I have viewed and held @suzyQ3 views kindly.. whether she was slamming D's trichologist's views or not doesn't matter...I am not sure he said "your hair will "fly" off your head"...could be a bit of an exaggeration...I will go look at my DVR'd shows to verify( I know his shampoo hasn't done that to MY hair!) ... Suzi appears to be about fact not fiction, truth not fluff...

and btw I miss your "CHOICE" tag @suzyQ3...hope you didn't buckle under pressures here... as I feel the same...hugs

What a kind reply, @Krissy_1968. It may have been "fly" or "fall," or some equivalent. He said it very quickly. But he has said as much before, as shown in @Suebdoo's link.

Krissy, I appreciate your appreciation of my "Choice" tag. It remains very important to me. I will get back to it in a couple months.

Heart

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

I have viewed and held @suzyQ3 views kindly.. whether she was slamming D's trichologist's views or not doesn't matter...I am not sure he said "your hair will "fly" off your head"...could be a bit of an exaggeration...I will go look at my DVR'd shows to verify( I know his shampoo hasn't done that to MY hair!) ... Suzi appears to be about fact not fiction, truth not fluff...

and btw I miss your "CHOICE" tag @suzyQ3...hope you didn't buckle under pressures here... as I feel the same...hugs

What a kind reply, @Krissy_1968. It may have been "fly" or "fall," or some equivalent. He said it very quickly. But he has said as much before, as shown in @Suebdoo's link.

Krissy, I appreciate your appreciation of my "Choice" tag. It remains very important to me. I will get back to it in a couple months.

Heart

I give you FULL credit for my discovery of Becca's highlighter trio (LOVE!!!!!!) and persuading me to give PC BHA 2% a chance (it is my nightly leave on exfoliant choice) I admit I was sort of anti-PC because ...well a few reasons...but I have found a place for some of her wisdom in my daily skincare routine...

As far as D's hair care...it is a great value...I use it in rotation with many others as I am unashamed in my hair care fickleness Woman LOL and seeing my 70 year old dad just got so fed up with his hair loss he SHAVED his entire head ( I told him to get his ear pierced as he looks like Mr Clean Woman LOL) so guess I will love my hair while I have it and hope everyone else can do the same  hugs again and wish I could find those Becca highlighters again on sale lol

Valued Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Heart

@suzyQ3, just wanted to give you hearts for your tacos tag.