Honored Contributor

@sally in philly wrote:

I like microfiber for my fine hair ,cuts done on the frizz.

@sally in philly  The last 2 salons I’ve been to used only microfiber towels, sold them up front and recommended them. Of course, I find mine at a great price at Marshall’s, TJ Maxx or BB&B (with my always present coupon).

Honored Contributor

I have thick curly hair and I use the Deva Curl  microfiber towel that I get from Amazon.  No frizz, no breakage and it doesn't interrupt my curl pattern. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Hair drying towel?

[ Edited ]

I use Aquis or a Evolatree microfiber hair turbans.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hair drying towel?

[ Edited ]

@Love4cats

Type Aquis in the above search box for multiple threads. This is an extremely popular brand and has been offered on the morning show promos at 50% reduced pricing. Many of the Wen users use this with outstanding results, myself included. I will never use anything else! It's absolutely amazing how rapidly this product dries my long, (bra length) hair. Curly haired girls love their non frizz results, which other more textured and often damaging products cannot provide. Their turbies are generously sized and there's additional towel products offered. See their dot com site and check reviews there and thru google. I do post sales on the Wen forum. The last was in Dec and seem to pop up on a fairly regular basis. This is a total A+++++ product for me and many, many others. I love their towels too. Looking forward to purchasing more, especially their bathsheet. Fabulous! 

Honored Contributor

Aquis waffle-weave microfiber towels are perfect for curly hair. Cotton, on the other hand, tends to roughen up the cuticle resulting in frizz.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Sorry. My hair isn’t frizzy or real thick, so the cotton ones are fine for me. I just know that either are better than using a towel. 

Honored Contributor

I use the deva towel. I’ve used turbie and it caused more frizz.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Another vote for Aquis turban or towel for this curly-girl!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Thank you all for your response's. I decided to try the Aquis, I bought 2 on Amazon.

Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I use the deva towel. I’ve used turbie and it caused more frizz.

@Love4catsI second Devacurl Towel, it is the best and I thought Aquis was best.

They are soft and long enough and absorb preventing hair frizz damage.

I bought mine at dermstore - bought 3 of them and another for my sister who loves it.

I think they are 15.00 but 20 off on many things with their sales.

Note just b/c it says curl doesn't mean it's for curly hair mine is fine and has a slight wave due to grey and it's highlighted and colored so it has to be handles gently. It's top notch IMO. Turbie's I dislike they are just a terry towel Deva's Towel is a microfiber but very different soft feel. Has a small loop too. It's grey. Just in case you needed more info. I can't live w/o mine now

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky