Esteemed Contributor

Hair doo competition

[ Edited ]

I was thinking it would be interesting to have the 2 biggest hair vendors, whom I'm assuming would be Chaz & Nick, do a live audience show together where they each go out and choose someone from that audience that they think could use a hair makeover. Take them backstage and each do their thing with their own products and blow dry and style them, then bring them out so we could see who performs the best magic.

Respected Contributor

I think Chaz and Nick are both good stylist as well as other stylist on QVC. It does not need to be either one or the other. People can use both brands with good results as well as Suave or Fekkai.

Honored Contributor

That would be "creating"  a LOSER.......not good for business

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I'm in agreement with you on that. I've used both and I'm back to my old standby drugstore brand. The reason for my competition post was because these 2 poo poo the other ones theories on what makes for the best results. And I thought it might prove that with a good stylist you can get a beautiful hairdo  whichever is your brand of choice.

Honored Contributor

It wouldn't be accurate anyway. I don't see the point. Not using shampoo isn't an instant fix, it's a benefit that is gained over time. And while I'm sure they are both great stylists, they aren't moving in with you so it really doesn't matter how great they can style your hair. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

Well I'm quite sure I've heard them both say at one time or another that you'll notice the difference the first time you use it. But in any case I think what really turns me off when watching the vendors is those riduculous "before" shots compared to the "after" shots where the models have gotten the full services of the vendor. Hey we all through trial and error figure out what works best for us and go with it whether it's Chaz, Nick or someone/something else.

Honored Contributor

If they bother you, don't watch. It's that simple. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

If they bother you, don't watch. It's that simple. 

It comes with the territory if you want to watch the presentations to see if there's anything new they're presenting that you're interested in giving a fair try.