Esteemed Contributor

I go to a barber shop.  $15 for a cut.  All I get and all I ever need.  Friendly community place much like the barber shop on Andy Griffith Show.  All the fun and all the local gossip!

Trusted Contributor
$130 for color, cut, blow dry. Plus tip. I am in central NJ.
Respected Contributor

Re: Hair cut costs?

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I honestly don't know how much just a cut is where I go because I never get just a cut.  I do know that she has told me if I need just my bangs trimmed, to text her and she will have me run in and trim them at no cost.   

i’m in northern VA and i pay $65 for ct and blow dry plus tips, and bang trims in between cuts are also free.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

THank you to all that replied!

Got my hair trimmed at a salon I found for $13 plus a tip. She did a good job not cutting too short.

Not sure what she did to the bangs even though a point cut, they dont look quite right. Thankfully with some moving bangs around a bit and spraying it looks ok.

Dont think I will go back though and will continue to find someone that can actually cut hair that looks good when done lol.

Contributor

$10-$15 but it depends. If you want the senior hairdresser they tend to charge you at a higher price but the result is worth it.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

$110 for haircut, foil highlights and style, plus tip. I’m in St  Pete FL

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will say I’ve tried a lot of stylists before finding my current one. my hair is stick straight and baby fine so cutting mistakes are really noticeable.  I’ve been going to this hairdresser for about 16 yrs and really don’t want to go through the hassle of finding a new stylist. Plus his color is phenomenal.

Honored Contributor

It depends on the experience of the hair stylist.  Cuts start around $40 and go up which includes shampoo, cut, blow dry, style.  I pay $51.  I think it is totally ridiculous what is being charged.  There is no way I would pay $65.  I am retired and need to be frugal.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I always get my color & cut in the same appointment.  I'm not sure how much each service is but my bill totals $170.  With tip I pay $200.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.