Regular Contributor

I have used Lessman and Consult Beaute vitamins.  I still get a lot of hair shedding even though I use Hairmax.  Can anyone recommend another.  Any experience with Joyc Giraud hair vitamins?  TIA

Respected Contributor

The only thing I find that really helps with hair shedding both in shower and while styling is a pre shampoo treatment. I am currently using Aquis prime defense spray and was previously using a now discontinued Living Proof product. They both help prevent massive shedding and improve hair quality. Also you might try Olaplex no. 3.  I really don't feel the vitamins help at all (been taking them for years). But others may have success with them.

Honored Contributor

I have not tried it but Girauds is a very comprehensive formula including the Cynatine and Verisol. I have tried both of these ingredients in other products, and not noticed my hair getting more filled in, but we are all different. Another popular porduct now is called New Nordic Hair Gro, find it on vitamin sites as well as some good deals on ebay. 

Honored Contributor
Have you thought about trying liquid collagen?
Valued Contributor

@Mom in NY wrote:

I have used Lessman and Consult Beaute vitamins.  I still get a lot of hair shedding even though I use Hairmax.  Can anyone recommend another.  Any experience with Joyc Giraud hair vitamins?  TIA

I have used  hair vitamins   and saw better results with Joyce Giraud (but took for about 6-9 months) over Andrew Lessman  hair vitamins which I  took many years ago. BUT what was my best find was Andrew Lessman collagen good for hair and skin, started off with the marine type and because of the increase in  price tried the  new free range from HSN and have gotten the same results as I was getting with the marine collagen.

My daughter who is a vegetarian only take the marine type and is always telling me of all the new baby hairs  and even her hairdresser asked her are you taking  vitamins your hair is growing  thicker and you have so many  new baby hairs ,so it's working for both of us.

Mix it in our morning coffee.

Contributor

Hello I am a big Andrew fan I've given him hundreds of My dollars But, I my question today is could someone walk Me though makeing a new post I don't seem to see where you start a new post . Thanks

Super Contributor

I have been taking Andrew's HHSN for about 8 years. I started on his Marine Collagen powder about 6 months ago, one scoop in first cup of coffee every morning. (Prior to these I had tried regular Bioton and drugstore hair/skin supplements with no visible results). I can say that my "baby hairs" and thinning out at the temples has filled in enough that I don't notice it in the mirror as I did before. I have no skin issues and am very happy with these products. My nails do grow quickly, although they still split more than they did in my youth. Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

Re: Hair and skin vitamins

[ Edited ]

@Lola wrote:

Hello I am a big Andrew fan I've given him hundreds of My dollars But, I my question today is could someone walk Me though makeing a new post I don't seem to see where you start a new post . Thanks

Look at the very top of the forum index page for a red box that says "New Message".  That's where you start a new conversation (aka. thread).  You'll have to give your thread an appropriate title so others can decide if they want to participate in the conversation.