Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 25,510
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

Re: Hair Styles for Women in 2020


@ECBG wrote:

Not in love with the first one.  It looks very "spaniel" like.


 

 

@ECBG   lol

Honored Contributor
Posts: 25,510
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

Re: Hair Styles for Women in 2020


@jellyBEAN wrote:

I really like the short pixie cuts.  But you have to have a nice face and enhance your features with makeup.  I myself am aiming for a pixie bob.  I just don't have a hair stylist that I really trust to do a precise short haircut that would frame my face properly.


 

@jellyBEAN   Look at other women when out and about. If you see one with a great, pixie cut, don’t be shy to ask about her stylist.

Super Contributor
Posts: 385
Registered: ‎03-28-2019

Re: Hair Styles for Women in 2020

Pixies have always been a part of fashion over the years.

 

I prefer my hair much longer.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,036
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Hair Styles for Women in 2020


@ECBG wrote:

Not in love with the first one.  It looks very "spaniel" like.


@ECBG 

 

The Spaniel

 

I concur.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,910
Registered: ‎05-08-2017

Re: Hair Styles for Women in 2020


@wagirl wrote:

Well----nothing new or exciting with either  of those styles---


 

 

I agree.

The pixie cuts are very extreme. Too short for my taste.

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 30,414
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

Re: Hair Styles for Women in 2020

[ Edited ]

@Shanus I love this one.  It would take some volume products.

This just wouldn't load last night, no matter what I did!Smiley Happy

 

See the source image

 

 

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,737
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Hair Styles for Women in 2020


@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus I love this one.  It would take some volume products.

This just wouldn't load last night, no matter what I did!Smiley Happy

 

See the source image

 

looks like something Mrs. Brady would have worn Woman LOL

 

 


 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,290
Registered: ‎07-15-2016

Re: Hair Styles for Women in 2020

@Shanus 

 

Totally agree. 

 

Finding someone who does short hair well is not easy. 

 

I've stopped people on the street and asked them who does their hair.  

 

I recently started with someone new... she's done two cuts for me so far.  Perfect each time.  Shop was recommended by someone from our women's club and is only two blocks away from me!

 

This may sound odd ... but I've had the best luck with stylists who are Russian.  My previous person was also Russian.  I was with him more than 10 years.

 

------------------

 


@Shanus wrote:

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I really like the short pixie cuts.  But you have to have a nice face and enhance your features with makeup.  I myself am aiming for a pixie bob.  I just don't have a hair stylist that I really trust to do a precise short haircut that would frame my face properly.


 

@jellyBEAN   Look at other women when out and about. If you see one with a great, pixie cut, don’t be shy to ask about her stylist.


 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,201
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Hair Styles for Women in 2020


@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus I love this one.  It would take some volume products.

This just wouldn't load last night, no matter what I did!Smiley Happy

 

See the source image

 

 

 

 


Looks like a wig to me....only time I see hair that wispy perfect!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,071
Registered: ‎04-14-2018

Re: Hair Styles for Women in 2020

My curls would not conform to any of these styles.