Respected Contributor

Hair Max TSV , the model in the before has

Extensions in , why on earth would they have her with extensions in the before , you would think  they would want you to see her hair at it's worst. Am i crazy ?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hair Max TSV , the model in the before has

I really don't see how something like that can actually grow hair.  I would think only a hair transplant would work if you want more hair on your head. 

Honored Contributor

Where did you see the model? I don't see it on any of the online Q videos.

Respected Contributor

It is th

@SilleeMee wrote:

It is in the still pictures. In the before you can clearly see the extension pieces . I just don't see why they would not take those out to  make the after even more dramatic. Let me know what you think .

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

It is th

@SilleeMee wrote:

It is in the still pictures. In the before you can clearly see the extension pieces . I just don't see why they would not take those out to  make the after even more dramatic. Let me know what you think .

The model with the long blonde hair ...the vid shows the back of her head and in the before shot I can see the extension clip on the lower part of the back of the head. But that's not what's important. What's important is how much more hair is on top of the head in the after shot. I don't know why they had to show the extension clip. Maybe the model had very thin hair at the time the picture was taken.

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab 

Hair transplants don't always work either. My BIL had that done did not last. Waste of money, time, discomfort?

I have read light therapy works. I would have to search again to see just which type light you need. I could sure use it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

@LuvmyLab 

Hair transplants don't always work either. My BIL had that done did not last. Waste of money, time, discomfort?

I have read light therapy works. I would have to search again to see just which type light you need. I could sure use it.

Red light therapy is not the same as laser light treatments.  Laser lights used for hair growth have concentrated beams of high energy light designed specifically at a frequency which stimulates growth. Red light therapy RLT) uses red LEDs which do not have the same level of energy required to make hair grow. RLT is good for overall skin health but is not targeted at hair follicles. It's important to know what you are buying when it comes to the kind of lights inside a device.

I've been using hair lasers for a decade. I would be bald if I didn't use them and I'm not exaggerating or kidding.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

It is th

@SilleeMee wrote:

The model with the long blonde hair ...the vid shows the back of her head and in the before shot I can see the extension clip on the lower part of the back of the head. But that's not what's important. What's important is how much more hair is on top of the head in the after shot. I don't know why they had to show the extension clip. Maybe the model had very thin hair at the time the picture was taken.

I knew you were a fan of this treatment , i just thought it was odd to leave extension i before pic , when the after was impressive , it might give some sceptics doubts about the good after photo, even though you can tell it is extension free , i wonder what this one lacks that the previous one had , this one has 202 bulbs , or is it the same for just a lower price ?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@LuvmyLab 

Red light therapy is not the same as laser light treatments.  Laser lights used for hair growth have concentrated beams of high energy light designed specifically at a frequency which stimulates growth. Red light therapy RLT) uses red LEDs which do not have the same level of energy required to make hair grow. RLT is good for overall skin health but is not targeted at hair follicles. It's important to know what you are buying when it comes to the kind of lights inside a device.

I've been using hair lasers for a decade. I would be bald if I didn't use them and I'm not exaggerating or kidding.

@SilleeMee 

I don't remember the site I was looking at. It had large panels, smaller panels, plus a couple different stands you could buy to put different panels on. They had different lights for different issues. I know hair growth was one. I was looking at it because it's good for pain etc. I want the full body so I'm not sitting using some lights or pads to get the same benefit. LOL!!! It's expensive.

Looks like it would make you feel better. I already have DPL pads I use that do work.

@SilleeMee 

I found it. It's Platinum Therapy Lights. Shows this Red light has been found to be especially effective at treating hair loss; specifically, light in the 620nm (nanometer) to 660nm wavelengths work best. It works by increasing blood flow in the scalp; this stimulates the metabolism in hair follicles, resulting in the production of more hair.