After months of watching I took the plunge to try WEN when it was on the TSV couple months ago. I bought every scent there was to try them all for the great price that was offered. I loved it, I gave some to my sister (the small bottle) and she and her daughter loved it. Have mixed and matched all the scents. I have had a lot of hair in my hair brush since then and didn't give it much notice,until now. I have hair down to my waist and was always thick enough to supply three people with some hair. Yesterday was a hot and sweaty day, I ran my fingers through the side of my hair to push it back... and I felt SKIN....BALD SKIN, immediately looked in the mirror and above my left ear a complete bald patch the size, width and length of my first two fingers, I had so much hair I never saw it. I am devestated, my hair has always been best asset. I started google to see what could cause this, I am healthy nothing is wrong,only thing different for my hair is how I shampoo it, then for heck of it googled WEN and Bald Spot and WEN and Hair Loss and was shocked. At this point I am not going to put blame on the WEN,however, I am going to stop using it immediately and use something else and hope my hair grows back, but would still like to put this out there in case there is some one else out there. Has anyone else here had this happen? (obviously I saw posts, but they are old) and what did you use when you stopped WEN? and did your hair grow back?