Honored Contributor

Around 5 years ago, I purchased the T3 hair dryer from the Q.  I liked the fact that is was very lightweight; however, I dropped it and it only lasted a short while after that.  I decided to try the T3 again but the travel size that has power like a normal size and plus it was on sale at Nordstrom.  I can say that it did dry my hair in half the time.  I thought I would share my experience with you.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

You must have thin, short hair. I won't go into my H_LL with T3, but I have thick, long hair. Didn't dry it any faster. But, it does do a great straight blow dry. Would never buy it again. Because it takes so long to blow dry my hair, the motor burns out in 6 mos!

Honored Contributor

Re: Hair Dryers

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

Around 5 years ago, I purchased the T3 hair dryer from the Q.  I liked the fact that is was very lightweight; however, I dropped it and it only lasted a short while after that.  I decided to try the T3 again but the travel size that has power like a normal size and plus it was on sale at Nordstrom.  I can say that it did dry my hair in half the time.  I thought I would share my experience with you.

@Katcat1   I have a T3 travel dryer and love mine!  It's super lightweight and powerful!  I even took it with me to Europe since it has dual voltage and it worked great.  Makes my hair dry fast and look smooth!

ETS:  I have thick but fine straight hair.

Honored Contributor

@camelot  If it burned out in 6 mos. your warranty would cover it.  I have a 3 year warranty.  My hair is normal and I have a lot of hair.  I towel dry it scrunching the towel on the hair to take out the moisture then blow dry.  Maybe the Dyson would work for you.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Boy do I feel cheap.....I've been using the same $15 Conair for about 5 years.

Esteemed Contributor

@Travone-- I'll bet my cheap Sunbeam blow dryer is older than your Conair -- and it still works reliably.  Teehee.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

My hair is pretty thin and it doesn't take much to dry it. My favorite hair dryer is my dog's wagging tail...that causes quite a bit of air movement in the room once she gets to going.Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Hair Dryers

[ Edited ]

Yes warranty did cover 5 returns ~ every 6 months due to burnt out motor. Dyson? Forget it!!!! Supersolano is what I use. Going strong for 5 years now. Never again T3!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

I've had my T3 for years and love it. I gave my original one to my husband when I saw a newer model in pink. Dries our hair in half the time or our previous dryers.

Respected Contributor

YOU ARE A HOOT!!!! I needed your brand of humor today as I am feeling a little down from the loss of a parent and my first Easter without them, thanks much for sharing!