Respected Contributor

Hair: Carol's Daughter is on HSN now!

Load up while you can. Wonderful products!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Super Contributor

Re: Hair: Carol's Daughter is on HSN now!

Prices are amazing! Thanks for the heads up.

Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried the monoi body moisturizing cream-oil?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 5/25/2014 Chi-town girl said: Has anyone tried the monoi body moisturizing cream-oil?

That cream-oil was tempting, but for my skin, it would be too heavy for summer. However, I'll definitely reconsider it in 6 months.

Wink

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

On 5/25/2014 rina33 said:
On 5/25/2014 Chi-town girl said: Has anyone tried the monoi body moisturizing cream-oil?

That cream-oil was tempting, but for my skin, it would be too heavy for summer. However, I'll definitely reconsider it in 6 months.

Wink

It sounds wonderful but I wonder about the fragrance-how strong? I like gardenias but I don't want a strong flowery fragrance. I like body butters and also body oils. The good ones are emollient without being greasy.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Yes, it was WAY too floral for my taste. I love the smell of the Monoi hair products, but the cream oil is really strong and gave me a headache.

I ordered the supersize duos of Monoi & Capuacu yesterday. I know I love Monoi, and hope Capuacu works as well, and de-frizzes. I bought the supersize duo of Monoi when it was sold as shampoo & mask, I'm just now running low on the shampoo. I always hoped they'd supersize the conditioner since the pump is so much easier to use!

Honored Contributor

On 5/25/2014 ginabfly said:

Yes, it was WAY too floral for my taste. I love the smell of the Monoi hair products, but the cream oil is really strong and gave me a headache.

I ordered the supersize duos of Monoi & Capuacu yesterday. I know I love Monoi, and hope Capuacu works as well, and de-frizzes. I bought the supersize duo of Monoi when it was sold as shampoo & mask, I'm just now running low on the shampoo. I always hoped they'd supersize the conditioner since the pump is so much easier to use!

Thanks for this info! What's the difference between hair mask and deep conditioner. Do you use both? My hair stylist advises not to leave a conditioner overnight or too long because it weakens the hair.

Super Contributor

They have the regular Monoi Conditioner, and then Monoi Repairing Mask, the Mask is for deep conditioning but both are very good. I really like both.

Respected Contributor

On 5/25/2014 ginabfly said:

I LOVE the Monoi hair products. I recently started using them and my hair looks fabulous. Bought the Capuacu mask today (free S&H and $10 off was a steal!). I'm using 5 or 6 of CD's hair care products and love every single one. I started out with the anti-breakage spray last summer and was astounded at how long my hair gets when I have NO breakage.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Occasional Contributor

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GIRLS I TRIED THE CREAM OIL THAT CAME IN AKIT AND AT FIRST I THOUGHT I HATE D THE SMELL BUT NOW I WAS GIVING IT AWAY I CANT GE TENOUGH THE FRAGANCE IN MY OPINION IS GREAT AND LIGHTER THEN I THOUGHT I M ALMOST OUT CANT REPLACE RIGHT NOW TOO BAD FOR ME ITS LIGHT MORE LIGHT THAN YOUR TPYICAL BODY LOTIONS IN THE DRUGSTORE IM LOVIN GIT WISH SHE WOULD ACTUALLY MAKE A SPRAY AND IM HIGHLY ALLERGIC GOD BLESS LOVON IT ITS SUPER LIGHT GIRLS THANKS LINDANY