Esteemed Contributor

I don't know if it's over exposure of the IT product line but I just flipped the channel off on Jane and Jamie.  Geez,  I couldn't take all that noise.  I have never tried the line and I doubt I will anytime in the future.  She never had this effect on me but tonight she definitely crossed that line.  Enough of IT.

Trusted Contributor

I've been doing that for sometime now. 

Respected Contributor

She gives a very motononous, speedy presentation.  Over repeating herself and uses "umm" wayyyyyy too many times.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

I can't take Jane .... she never stops talking even to take a breath!!! .... I change the channel when she is on!!! 🙀🙀🙀

Honored Contributor

I almost can't take Jane, only in very small doses. Jamie has, for some reason, always given me the creeps. She may be a great person, but I can't watch or listen to her.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue

I understand where you are coming from about the mix of folks; however, you may want to try a sample of the concealer and CC foundation at Ulta or Sephora because those two products are truly amazing.  I was able to cut out some makeup steps with them: saved time and $.  I get a lot of compliments on my skin with IT......ain't bad for 71 !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

And don`t  forget about her daughters and what make-up  they wear and where they wear it .........