Super Contributor

Had some fun mixing some shower gel scents together

I have about 4oz of the Strawberry Jam shower gel left over that I needed to finish up. I'm not really liking it on it's on, so I went through my stash of "almost empty" bottles to see what might mix well with it.

I found a bottle with just about 4oz of Ooey Gooey Cookie shower gel left, so that was perfect! I rotated it out awhile back so I forgot it was in the cabinet. I also forgot how good that scent is! So I swirled them together and made Chocolate Covered Strawberries, LOL. They smell good together! My favorite mix recipe for Strawberry Jam is actually to mix it with Classic Fudge Cake shower gel - that's the best!

I also have been trying to find a way to kill off Crispy Marshmallow Bars (CMB). Yeah I'm sorry, but I'm a victim of overkill - I honestly got tired of it (oddly, I don't have that problem with other scents). So I mixed the 8oz CMB with 6oz Brown Butter Cookie, and it's pretty good together!

But I'm still struggling what to do with the 32oz ubers of CMB I still have unopened. I don't want to sell on eBay so I may just leave them out on the street (like people do with unwanted but still-good furniture) and see if someone snags them, LOL!

After I finish off some bottles in the shower this month, I will rotate in another mix I like: Ooey Gooey Chocolate and Dreamy Tangerini - "Orange Chocolate"!