Stay in Touch
Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox.
12-10-2018 04:41 PM
I let myself get low on makeup as the summer waned looking forward and waiting until all of the holiday makeup goodies and sets were released. Well, I am glad that I did because I have bought some great new stuff and some great oldies! Some of the items I bought in the last few months are:
1. Laura Geller Magic Glow Super-Sized Baked Highlight Quad.
2. L'OCCitane Castelbajac Hand Cream Wardrobe.
3. Laura Geller Nude Kisses set of three lipglosses and the Holiday duo.
4. Laura Geller Kiss the Season 4-Piece Lip Collection.
5. Laura Geller Super-Size Matte Maker
6. Bareminerals Precious Metals Cream Eyeshadow Trio.
7. Philosophy Super Sized Cinnamon Buns body wash.
Those I bought from QVC with sale prices and free shipping!
Then I needed some more foundation so I waited for Bare minerals and Ulta's sales and I replenished these items below for 40% off free shipping and 2 free bareminerals lip glosses:
8. Complexion Resucue Tinted Foundation and the Deluxe Original Foundation (40% off at $27 then I had another 20% off so final cost: $17!)
9. Bareminerals GenNude Eyepallete in Rose.
10. Laura Geller 5 Ink Eyeliners.
11. 2 free lipglosess!
I am set until next fall! All with free shipping on sale. Seems like alot but I was so low I only had one single eyeshadow left that I was using and one lipstick and lipgloss left so I now have some stuff to use. I love when they have the holiday kits and sales so I can stretch my money.
QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.
© 1995-2019 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved Trademark Notice