Valued Contributor

Re: HUGE Early Rave for Benefit's Gimme Brow.

On 4/22/2014 DMC said:

I loved gimme brow when it first came out and love it even more now that I've lost most of my brows to chemo. Customer for life.

So glad you like this product. I wish you all the best during chemo!

Valued Contributor

CCbeauty & Ladies-I never thought of using two products with it-pencil and THEN the Gimme Brow, but I will try. However, it seems to work for me so far without out. Which I'm thrilled about. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I have planned on ordering the Gimme Brow as soon as I use up Benefit Instant brow pencil (it lasts forever!)

Can any of you Gimme Brow users advise me on which shade to get? I have salt n pepper hair [and browsSmiley Sad ].

Respected Contributor

My nail tech purchased that brow product at Ulta and today when I saw her she was jumping all over the place with joy. She said she really has no brows. This product gave her natural looking brows.

Frequent Contributor

Just tried for the first time today and love it!
Valued Contributor

Kaffy-Glad you love it. Can't wait to really test it out during gym .Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

I also LOVE it. It's so easy to apply. I found it just in time as I always used Lauren Hutton's eyebrow pencil in blonde, and she isn't selling it anymore.

I have medium brown hair/brows but dye my hair medium mahogany chestnut brown, and the light shade works great (just have a few spots that need a modest fill in).

Glad that you like it too. Thanks for the review and letting others in on a great beauty find!

Respected Contributor

Tried it at Ulta last week....wore it all day. The makeup artist put it on me ..one brow plain and one over my brow powder. Both looked GREAT. I bought it today. I liked the way it made my brows look thick and stayed on through a walk/jog on a warm day. I'm excited to try it tomorrow! I will put it over bare minerals brow powder and try it plain this weekend. I got the medium/dark. The light was way too taupe.

Regular Contributor

I have used this for quite a while and I love it! It looks so natural and it doesn't smudge or run if it gets wet. I LOVE this!!!!

Regular Contributor

On 4/22/2014 namaste000 said:

I have planned on ordering the Gimme Brow as soon as I use up Benefit Instant brow pencil (it lasts forever!)

Can any of you Gimme Brow users advise me on which shade to get? I have salt n pepper hair [and browsSmiley Sad ].

I would go with the blonde/lightest shade.