Honored Contributor

If you need anything from HSN I received a 20% off coupon this morning good for 2 days only on a single item purchase, Don't know if everyone can use it or not but it's worth a try. #189875

Super Contributor

Thanks for sharing, do you have to have an HSN card to use the code?

Mint

Trusted Contributor

The coupon might not work for all customers.

"Coupon 189875 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for 20% off your purchase with maximum savings of $25 from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Today's Special, Today’s Special Presale, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung larso ge appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, electronics, gaming and Dyson. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 10/15/2018 - 10/16/2018. Coupon Expires on 10/16/2018 at 11:59 PM ET."

Honored Contributor

@Mint2 wrote:

Thanks for sharing, do you have to have an HSN card to use the code?

Mint

@Mint2

Email does not say good only with their credit card.

Honored Contributor

I got the same email with that same code number. But I think it will only work for those who received the email with the code. Otherwise it might say it's invalid if you try to use it.

Esteemed Contributor

I used my 20% off  code on the 100 ct k cup variety pack! I rarely use my hsn credit card, but I did this time. Just  so the return shiping fee (if necessary!) will be credited to hsn spendble kash.

Valued Contributor

I didn't receive an email so I went to HSN and the code is posted at the top of HSN's homepage.  It looks like it can be used by everyone.  I used it just now.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Honored Contributor

This code is only good for select customers.

I did not get the e-mail and it was not listed on the HSN homepage for me.  I logged in to see if it would pop up and it did not.

For the heck of it, I put a full price item in my cart and entered the coupon code and it said it was invalid.